[WILSON] Re: Wilson Digest, Vol 6, Issue 1

Wilson at afrigeneas.com Wilson at afrigeneas.com
Sun Oct 3 00:41:48 EDT 2004

Since writing this message I have located Nancy TEABOUT-SMITH-WILSON in
the 1850 Hackensack Bergen County NJ Census with her 1st husband Charles
SMITH and two of their children Salina and James.  I no she had two more
boys with him John and Thomas SMITH.  She later had William, Eduard and
Harvey WILSON with William (George, not sure if this is his name, she
gave this name as the widow of George in the 1882 Passaic Directory).
William, my Ggrandfather and her son, was born 1869, according to his
death certificate. He married a full-blooded Delaware Lenape indian. His
father William/George is who I don't know anything about.  Only that the
informat on the death certificate said his name was William and he gave
Kentucky as his birthplace.  I have very little info as you can see.

I certainly hope you come up with more info on his wife.  I don't know
if William/George came to NJ by way of TN, but if you have a story to
tell, I'm a good listener.  Put it in writing.

novche2 at webtv.net

"A life that touches the hearts of others lives on forever"   POAHF  :-)