[WILSON] WILSON

Wilson at afrigeneas.com Wilson at afrigeneas.com
Fri Oct 1 22:11:16 EDT 2004

Hope this will help you because my great great great grandfather William Wilson was born in KY about 1799 but his family moved to Tennessee at the age of six and died in 1856. His son, my great great grandfather, was the Honorable William W. Wilson a member of the House, 38th General Assembly, 1873-75; representing Lincoln Tennessee. William W. Wilson was born April 28, 1827 and died in 1897. Can't find the name of his maid, my great great grandmother, who was part Native American.