[WILSON] WILSON

Wilson at afrigeneas.com Wilson at afrigeneas.com
Fri Oct 1 13:05:25 EDT 2004

A William Wilson (found in the Ewing Township Mercer County NJ Census
(age 48, b. 1832) is the only WILSON found in the New Jersey Census who
has a birthplace listed as KY.
My paternal gggrandfather was born in KY, so stated on William WILSON,
my ggrandfather's death certificate.  He was living with Harrison b.
1840 and Charlotte AYERS a mulatto 17 years old, Harrison's wife.

Nancy Teabout-SMITH-WILSON b. 1840 m. William (George) WILSON (no
dates).  Nancy WILSON Widow in 1882 Passaic Directory)  she had 5 sons
Thomas SMITH, John SMITH, William WILSON, (my ggrandfather b. 1869),
Eduard WILSON and Harvy WILSON.

If anyone is researching WILSON's and recognize these names contact me
at:

novche2 at webtv.net

Thank you,
Dolores

"A life that touches the hearts of others lives on forever"   POAHF  :-)