[WILSON] Wilson Senatonia Missississippi and Monroe Louisiana

Wilson at afrigeneas.com Wilson at afrigeneas.com
Sun Jul 4 14:02:57 EDT 2004

My great, great grandfather is W. W. Wilson who lived in the Fayettvile Tennesse area. My great grandmother Mary (Shields) Wilson is his daughter by a slave. Mary and her mother, my great great grandmother were sold to the Shields plantation during the Civil War. W. W. Wilsons kept their very young son Shields. It seems that after the Civil War they were all reunited on the farm. Her brother, Shields Wilson was the census officer for the 1910 census records which shows Mary (Wilson) Harper was 54 years old. Mary Wilson named one of her children Nervi Ann I think after her step mother Minerva Ann W.W. Wilsons wife.

Hope this brief story might help you.