[WILSON] Wilson Senatonia Missississippi and Monroe Louisiana

Wilson at afrigeneas.com Wilson at afrigeneas.com
Sat Jul 3 23:38:34 EDT 2004

Have no knowledge of my Grandfather's life in Monroe LA, would very much like to get back to Louisiana. It appears that he ran away in the late 1860's to Mississippi where he was located in 1870 living in the household of John Irby and Cass Cambell in Hudsonville, Ms. In 1880 he was in Senatobia, MS married to Martha Ruffin.
If in researching and working in Marshall, Tate and DeSoto Counties you have discovered additional connections please contact me.

Thank you for any assistance.