[WILSON] (no subject)

Wilson at afrigeneas.com Wilson at afrigeneas.com
Thu Apr 29 10:53:53 EDT 2004

I am researching Phil Wilson, who by some accounts was a "run away slave" from Louisiana, possibly in the Monroe, LA vicinity.
Phil was born circa 1855 and was in Tate County MS on the 1880 Census married to a Martha Wilson.
Phil was on the 1920 Census married to Mary Wilson.
If this name is recogniziable to you, I would appreciate any information that you may have about my Grandfather.
Thanks
Additionally, there was a Vina Ruffin, listed as Phil Grandmother on the 1880 census at the time Vina was 80 years old.