[THOMAS] Thomas in Henry and Houston County, Alabama

talerie boyd tdbroots at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 27 11:24:46 EST 2004

Sorry, I don't think we have a connection. My THOMAS' were from Macon Bibb GA and Houston County GA.

Saundra Brown <saundra_b_2001 at yahoo.com> wrote:I am looking for relatives of Andrew Lee Thomas who was born in Alabama on 15 January 1898; married on 13 January 1922 in Dothan to Coreen McClendon.  In the 1930 census he admits to 2 children we don't know about - Andrew C. Thomas born in 1928 and Julian Thomas born in 1930 in Alabama.

Andrew is my grandfather and my mother Willie Vell Thomas born 1924 and uncle Bunyan Tyrone Thomas born 1922 and I would like to get to know these people.

Andrew's parents were William Thomas born 1854 in Henry Co, Ala; married 23 January 1879 in Henry Co, and died about 1935 in Houston Co, Alabama.

Andrew had the following brothers and sisters:
Mary Eliza aka Liza or Aunt Babe Thomas born 1880
William Thomas Jr born 1881
Julius aka Uncle Coot Thomas born 1883
Ella Thomas born 1887
Alto Thomas born 1890
Lillie Thomas born 1891
Claude Thomas born 1893
Rosetta aka Rose Thomas born 1895
James Thomas born 1896
Macon Thomas born 1901
Eudona Donnie Cleveland Thomas born 1906

Anyone knowing of these relatives or their descendants are asked to contact me ASAP.

Saundra Oliver Brown
saundra_b_2001 at yahoo.com