[THOMAS] My THOMASES

Nolton Harris nolton.harris at usa.com
Sat Oct 4 14:48:19 EDT 2003

Wish I could give information(help), I have a Thomas and Harris from Virginia (1800's) but have not started to work on those links as of yet.I will keep your concerns in mind as I continue my work.

Sending this message to let you know that you are not being ignored (your messages are being read, no response means simply that we don't think it fits with our family(families), but who knows we might surprised!!.

Nothing to help, just a comment to let everyone know to submit info and to submit info again, you never know!!