[THOMAS] My THOMASES

JONATHANTONYAMIL at aol.com JONATHANTONYAMIL at aol.com
Fri Oct 3 09:37:54 EDT 2003

In a message dated 10/2/03 9:09:56 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Thomas-request at afrigeneas.com writes:
Which THOMAS Are You Searching?  I am searching for a Moriah THOMAS who was
married to my gggggrandfather Morgan THOMAS.  Morgan disapeared sometime in the
middle 1800(perhaps 1857...I am basing this on when William THOMAS was born)
Moriah eventually marries a gentleman by the name of OLIVER.  I am not sure
where they were at or even from. I am also searching for a little more info on
my ggggrandfather William THOMAS and possible his brother Thomas THOMAS.
These two were found in the 1880 Barbour County, AL census.  They were living
together at the time.  Thomas was about 12 years old at the time(b. 1867)  Thomas
was married to a Laura.  Thomas was born (1847)

State? Unsure about Morgan and Moriah.  William and Thomas were in AL

County?  William and Thomas were in Barbour County

Search Years Span?  Morgan and Moriah early 1800's....1847-1857.  William and
Thomas 1857-1890.

Brickwall   My brick wall is Morgan THOMAS.  Don't know where he disappeared
to and Moriah when she remarried a OLIVER.

Tonya BERRY-GASTON