[AfriAm-Smith] ***SPAM*** RE: ⏱⏱⏱ Advertise Higginbotham Manufacturing on WSJ website - $795

Ruth Cowley ruth.cowley at anderson-vines.com
Mon Sep 25 16:29:42 EDT 2017

Hi again

I might be able to sweeten this offer for banner advertising further,

If WSJ.com is way off the mark in terms of who you're trying to and reach, just let me know which sites appropriate and I'll get back to you.

Ruth

Dear ,

I know you haven't done much business with us before, so I’d like to offer something totally awesome.

There are some unsold banners remaining in September on The Wall Street Journal website where the price for a 28-day campaign has dropped to $795.

Anderson and Vines is an advertising agency who is occasionally able to pick up some amazing late-availability banners. This is one of those occasions and you can find all of the details for the offer on this link:
One month Wall Street Journal banner campaign $795
http://track.anderson-vines.com/?xtl=13o5ne9505w8frg7ha4l5u7d6fekp9rfkcszu1f685wjsl23lmoul3v5c75xpfmnri5oo776ado42x64sw61zmzcnx3g1erkrmetd3rfof2w4giaslwgv0n1xs1calegfd6b6oui6p0fc&xi=smith@afrigeneas.com

I appreciate this offer has appeared out of the blue, so if you’d like me to explain things in more detail, I can be contacted on the number below. Or maybe you’d just like to go ahead?

Best regards,

Ruth Cowley
 1 718 407 2081

www.anderson-vines.com
http://track.anderson-vines.com/?xtl=10r0kx5o3akolevmrb1qay1dzjivw2pgk9togot6new9m1gzjae064zjqj8kh2thr854rshgfmxn08ekl77vpry10iolz20sdx0t1v7ftp136blgpgu6gsw7owf5&xi=smith@afrigeneas.com

They may contain lawfully privileged info and must not be disclosed to anyone else. If you receive this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies from your system. The views expressed in this message are personal to the sender and unless specifically stated this e-mail does not constitute any part of a proposal or contract. Computer viruses can be transmitted by e-mail. No liability is accepted for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail. Data licensee number: 92913286

If you no longer wish to receive emails being sent to smith at afrigeneas.com visit
this web page
http://track.anderson-vines.com/?xul=1runk693vgqzfy687ljgbg8855m8rurasrkd4bhp4nvsnwowv0lpf9ajp9khcjxevs8brtog9ag35tvxtirti&xi=smith@afrigeneas.com
 to exclude me from future mailings