[AfriAm-Smith] ***SPAM*** ⏱⏱⏱ Advertise Higginbotham Manufacturing on WSJ website - $795

Ruth Cowley ruth.cowley at anderson-vines.com
Fri Sep 22 17:19:44 EDT 2017

Dear Higginbotham Manufacturing,

I know you haven't done much business with us before, so I’d like to offer something totally awesome.

There are some unsold banners remaining in September on The Wall Street Journal website where the price for a 28-day campaign has dropped to $795.

Anderson and Vines is an advertising agency who is occasionally able to pick up some amazing late-availability banners. This is one of those occasions and you can find all of the details for the offer on this link:
One month Wall Street Journal banner campaign $795
http://track.anderson-vines.com/?xtl=13o5ne9505v18xd9w430xg09xhjr07z0j9s3hvg6c2qhkp44f9n5rct1rctt1syrdbmwnuqqeum9vxgool4l8q4ssdb1uf9qaw22i6leq5orw37ekyniu4sdil07z82u082i1mwmaugxi&xi=smith@afrigeneas.com

I appreciate this offer has appeared out of the blue, so if you’d like me to explain things in more detail, I can be contacted on the number below. Or maybe you’d just like to go ahead?

Best regards,

Ruth Cowley
 1 718 407 2081

www.anderson-vines.com
http://track.anderson-vines.com/?xtl=10r0kx5o3aj8zqgtyoll5ywhu6x9tw3lcs97deiucczz1ew1e3yiheitaaa042rqruczz2zawss48egbwu50lwx9znne87umrsokmcrw13u0glebwdtki3bxt7jy&xi=smith@afrigeneas.com

This email contains confidential info and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system. Email transmission cannot be warranted to be secure or without errors, as info could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender, therefore, does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this email which arise as a result of transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version. Proud suppoters of DDF of America. Registration licence: 92913286

We do not wish to email smith at afrigeneas.com if our messages are unwelcome. Please use our
exclude me link
http://track.anderson-vines.com/?xul=1runk693vgqzfy687ljgbg7o4e8dk55sco62p8kh572jcypqs738phzpu79mwvwznl5ljuh486gecdp137g5l&xi=smith@afrigeneas.com