[AfriAm-Smith] ***SPAM*** Bankable Spool Valves

White House Products no-reply at whp.gv-c.com
Wed Oct 11 07:36:06 EDT 2017

Bankable Spool Valves

White House Products supplies a full range of valves amongst which Cartridge, Solenoid operated, Manual, Cetop, Proportional, Bankable, Monoblock, Directional, Relief, Check and Flow control are available from stock.

In this short video the focus is on our range of 3/8, 1/2 & 3/4 BSP open centre valves for mobile applications that are available in bankable manual and or solenoid versions up to 6 or 8 sections and suitable for oil flows up to 100 litres / minute.

They are complemented by a range of ancillary valves, such as flow control, relief, check and anti cavitation valves amongst others.?

Further information can be found on pages 304 to 306 of Issue 5 of our catalogue or by contacting our sales department.

Bankable Valve Video

 ( http://respond.gv-c.com/Mail/Click/314?a=68502B4822D9A9E89280312A62DC98F7&r=ED94517F90949914D5A622C16772F013&v= )

We hope you enjoy the video and look forward to being of service to you soon. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us with any hydraulic enquiry or to order our catalogue.

Order your bankable valve before 31st October and receive a 10% discount. Quote ref: BSV10

www.whp.co.uk

 ( http://respond.gv-c.com/Mail/Click/314?a=70CCBDDFB9758FAAD4EDD32D20111A98&r=ED94517F90949914D5A622C16772F013&v= )

Catalogue download for Bankable Valves

 ( http://respond.gv-c.com/Mail/Click/314?a=75F1C830E78A03F42FDFAD0BC3A9E3C2&r=ED94517F90949914D5A622C16772F013&v= )