[AfriAm-Smith] ***SPAM*** TV Interview with AfriGeneas on American Airlines

Patricia Chi patricia at chi.media
Tue May 2 16:08:22 EDT 2017

Dear Lloyd,

I hope this finds you well.

We are in the midst of producing our August 2017 edition of TALK BUSINESS

360 TV on American Airlines and I would like to discuss your participation

on our "Industry Innovators" segment.

Our TV show reaches millions of business and leisure travelers and features

one-on-one interviews and profiles of business leaders and innovators. Our

program will position your organization as a leader and logical choice in

your industry. To view recent videos, visit our www.talkbiz360.com

<http://oneoff.chi.media/lists/lt.php?tid=B4LSG+Ec5u23kbolmZ1sA/qmMWodnIr
EjHqJ7Z3j32n6PYJpsYzNjZRi5++x/gyB>

Not only will this potentially generate new clients but with full video

re-usage rights, you can air it on your website, social media and in your

promotions for years to come. This exposure can make a difference in your

bottom line and help grow your customer base and community.

Recently featured guests to date include P&G, Dell, PwC, LG Electronics,

Verizon, Bayer, National Geographic, Hilton Hotels, Stanford University,

Nestle, Bank of Ireland, Suzuki, Boston Museum of Science and more.

*PROGRAM: *TALK BUSINESS 360 TV on American Airlines enlightens and

entertains an elite business audience by presenting one-on-one interviews

and corporate profiles of leaders and innovators.

*AUDIENCE: *Our program is available to millions of travelers, including

hard-to-reach C-level executives, decision makers, investors,

entrepreneurs, early adopters and savvy consumers.

*AIR DATE: *Entire month of August 2017.

*PRODUCTION PROCESS: *We will produce a two-minute video that will

communicate the exact message you'd like to convey. We can create either an

interview or corporate-style video using our or your media assets (photos,

images, logos, video, b-roll, motion graphics), or you can provide us with

a pre-produced video. On-site filming is an extra fee and a quote is

available upon request.

*BENEFITS: * * Communicate your message to a massive audience

 * Reach CEOs, decision-makers, investors and affluent consumers

 * Increase your visibility and brand recognition

 * Tell your story with an engaging video

 * Control the spin and exact message

 * Enhance your website/social media with video

 * Boost your brand with "As featured on" logo

 * Affordable and high-yielding use of marketing dollars

 * Professional high-quality media production

*COST: * Since we are on deadline, this week we are offering our last few

spots at a low remnant rate of only $3,995 (normally $11,000). This is a

small fraction of what we normally charge.

Space is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you're

interested, please contact me soon.

 Sincerely,

 Pat Chi

 Producer

 TALK BUSINESS 360

 TV That Means Business

 P.O. Box 8357

 Porter Ranch, CA, 91327 United States

 310.594.9609 <tel:(310)%20594-9609>

Phone

 866.856.8906 <tel:(866)%20856-8906>

Fax

To unsubscribe, please click here
http://oneoff.chi.media/lists/lt.php?ti
d=1fB3Ag7J5umN3nTIFitL0vqmMWodnDrEjHqJ7Z3j32n6PYJpsYxdjZRi5++x/gyB