[AfriAm-Smith] TV Interview with AfriGeneas (remnant rate with bonus month)

Patricia Chi pat at patchi.media
Tue Jul 11 17:38:07 EDT 2017

Hi Lloyd,

I hope this finds you well.

We just found out this morning that one of our clients had to be moved to
the next cycle leaving us with an opening on our October 2017 American
Airlines in-flight video program.

As a result of this and our deadline, we're offering a ridiculously low
remnant rate of only $3,995 (normally $11,000) for the production and
distribution of a 2-minute in-flight video to help close out our program
immediately.  In addition, if you are able to make our production deadline
of July 28th, we will air the same video on our program during the entire
month of November 2017 for FREE.

Our TV program show reaches millions of business and leisure travelers and
features one-on-one interviews and profiles of business leaders and
innovators.

Our production team will create a 2-minute interview or corporate-style
video using your and/or our media assets (photos, images, logos, video,
b-roll, motion graphics), or you can provide us with a pre-produced video.
Your video that will communicate the exact message you'd like to convey and
help position your company as a leader and logical choice in your industry.
 Not only will this help you generate potential income but with full video
re-usage rights, you can air it on your website, social media and in your
promotions for years to come.  For recent video samples, visit
www.talkbiz360.com.

Here is a review of what the package includes:

1. Production and placement of video to air on our TALK BUSINESS 360
"Industry Innovators" TV program to approximately 4.2 million travelers on
27,000 video-equipped flights on American Airlines throughout October and
the bonus month of November 2017

2. Digital video file of video

3. Embed code for posting video on your website and social media

4. Full re-usage rights of video for promotional purposes.  No need to
wait, you can use prior to airing.

5. Rebroadcast on our website including a link to your site

6. Posting of video on our Twitter, Facebook and YouTube channel

7. “As featured on" logo for posting on your website

BENEFITS:  * Communicate your message to a massive audience

                     * Reach CEOs, decision-makers, investors and affluent
consumers

                     * Increase your visibility and brand recognition

                     * Tell your story with an engaging video

                     * Control the spin and exact message

                     * Enhance your website/social media with video

                     * Boost your brand with "As featured on" logo

                     * Affordable and high-yielding use of marketing
dollars

                     * Professional high-quality media production

This spot won't last long, so please let me know ASAP if you're interested
in moving forward.

Sincerely,

Patricia Chi

Producer

TALK BUSINESS 360

TV That Means Business

P.O. Box 8357

Porter Ranch, CA 91327

310.594.9609 Mobile

866.856.8906 Fax

http://mx4.patchi.media/iem/link.php?M=19726&N=28&L=10&F=T

If you do not wish to receive future emails, please click: