[AfriAm-Smith] ***SPAM*** Tailor-Made Powerpacks

White House Products donotreply at whp.gv-c.com
Tue Jul 11 09:48:08 EDT 2017

Tailor-Made Powerpacks

As a Hydraulic Powerpack supplier we found that the unit the customer wanted was never the one we had in stock !

So now we build to order, normally despatching the same day, an enormous range of 12 and 24V DC and under 4Kw AC units.

On a slightly longer lead time we build diesel, petrol and large AC powerpacks to customer requirements.

Please follow the link to view our new introductory video to the powerpack range which is covered on pages 289-295 of our Catalogue (Issue 5).

Should you need more catalogues or would like a powerpack quote please contact us using the details below.

View our Powerpack video

 ( http://respond.gv-c.com/Mail/Click/314?a=69E86CC936E06429D73F87033ADBFA52&r=ED94517F90949914D5A622C16772F013&v= )

We hope you enjoy the video and look forward to being of service to you soon. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us with any hydraulic enquiry or to order our catalogue.

Order a Powerpack before 15th July and receive a £25 discount. Quote ref: PPA.

Powerpack Catalogue pages

 ( http://respond.gv-c.com/Mail/Click/314?a=488E6027146E70A80A30DF8B4887AC68&r=ED94517F90949914D5A622C16772F013&v= )

 ( http://respond.gv-c.com/Mail/Click/314?a=AC516B44AAF57D31BE106B9A16B5BF50&r=ED94517F90949914D5A622C16772F013&v= )

 ( http://respond.gv-c.com/Mail/Click/314?a=16FED9BB31877B110602A0E78A6C3B91&r=ED94517F90949914D5A622C16772F013&v= )