[AfriAm-Smith] ***SPAM*** TV Interview with AfriGeneas on American Airlines

Patricia Chi pat at talkbiz360.com
Thu Jan 19 16:15:37 EST 2017

Hi Lloyd,

I hope your New Year is off to a good start.

We are in the midst of producing our June 2017 edition of TALK BUSINESS 360 TV on American Airlines and would like to discuss your possible participation on our "Industry Innovators" segment.

Our TV program show reaches millions of business and leisure travelers and features one-on-one interviews and profiles of business leaders and innovators.  For recent video samples, visit our
website
<http://www.talkbiz360.com>
.

Our production team will create a 2-minute video that will communicate the exact message you'd like to convey and help position your company as a leader and logical choice in your industry.  Not only will this help you generate potential income but with full video re-usage rights, you can air it on your website, social media and in your promotions for years to come.

This exposure and media asset can make a difference for your bottomline and help grow your customer base and community.  Recently featured guests to date include P&G, Dell, PwC, Casio, LG Electronics, T-Mobile, Verizon, Bayer, National Geographic, Hilton Hotels, Stanford University, Nestle, Bank of Ireland, Suzuki, Maserati, Kennedy Space Center and more.

PROGRAM:
  TALK BUSINESS 360 on American Airlines enlightens and entertains an elite business audience by presenting one-on-one interviews and corporate profiles of leaders and innovators.

AUDIENCE:
  Our program is available to millions of travelers, including hard-to-reach C-level executives, decision makers, investors, entrepreneurs, early adopters and savvy consumers.

AIR DATE:
  Entire month of June 2017

PROCESS:
  Our production team will create a 2-minute interview or corporate-style video using your and/or our media assets (photos, images, logos, video, b-roll, motion graphics), or you can provide us with a pre-produced video. A quote for on-site filming is available upon request.

BENEFITS:
   * Communicate your message to a massive audience

                      * Reach CEOs, decision-makers, investors and affluent consumers

                      * Increase your visibility and brand recognition

                      * Tell your story with an engaging video

                      * Control the spin and exact message

                      * Enhance your website/social media with video

                      * Boost your brand with "As featured on" logo

                      * Affordable and high-yielding use of marketing dollars

                      * Professional high-quality media production

COST:
   Since we are on deadline, we are offering our last few spots at a low remnant rate of only $3,995 (normally $11,000).  This is a small fraction of what we normally charge.

If you're interested, contact me soon as space is very limited.I hope this finds you well.

Sincerely,

Patricia Chi

Producer

TALK BUSINESS 360 TV

TV That Means Business

P.O. Box 8357

Porter Ranch, CA 91327

Mobile: 310.594.9609

Fax: 866.856.8906

https://www.linkedin.com/in/patchi

Click
<http://tracking.talkbiz360.com/tracking/reportspam?msgid=fkr-dsmEeq0CSVYRdLpbHA2&email=smith@afrigeneas.com>
here
<http://tracking.talkbiz360.com/tracking/unsubscribe?msgid=fkr-dsmEeq0CSVYRdLpbHA2>
<http://tracking.talkbiz360.com/tracking/why?msgid=fkr-dsmEeq0CSVYRdLpbHA2&email=smith@afrigeneas.com>
unsubscribe
<http://tracking.talkbiz360.com/tracking/unsubscribe?msgid=fkr-dsmEeq0CSVYRdLpbHA2>
 if you no longer wish to receive mail from us.