[AfriAm-Smith] ***SPAM*** 6 Guaranteed Perfect Custom Embroidered Logo Polos

Apparel Embroidery shirts at newageemail.com
Fri Jan 13 16:53:38 EST 2017

Hi,

A good email is a short email.

As a new Queensboro customer, try up to 6 “Guaranteed Perfect” custom embroidered logo polos for just $9.95 each, including logo set up, embroidery, and no-cost shipping. These great shirts are regularly $27.95 each. Save 65 percent.

Since 1982 Queensboro has been making custom embroidered and printed logo apparel for small and medium sized businesses throughout the United States. In the last 34 years, we have sold over 10 million shirts to hundreds of thousands of customers.

We are a 21st century company with old fashion values. Our company is proudly built on what we call the Four P’s. We are Productive, Positive, Principled and Proactive.

To learn more about Queensboro and the 4 P’s, and to get your six shirts, click on the link below, call us at 800-847-4478 or text us at 910-210-0432.

Queensboro Shirt Company <http://links.emailtrack92.com/CBLT/nijtkikkkhknkokokikjjtkokpkqkqkikkjtkkkhkkkqkmkmknjtkikkkhknkokokikjjtkokpkqkmknkojtkhjtkikjkhkikkknov>

Don’t trust emails?

 Google “Queensboro Shirt”thus

We appreciate your time and look forward to working with you for many years to come!

Fred Meyers, President and Founder

Our Mission
Helping People Share Who They Are with The World

Our Values:
Always do the right thing
Value relationships above all
Innovate and have fun!

Terms apply – see our website for more details.

Queensboro
1400 Marstellar St.
Wilmington
North Carolina
28401
United States

Don't want to receive updates? Stop receiving great opportunities here: Remove me from these great opportunities < http://links.emailtrack92.com/CBUT/nijtkikkkhknkokokikjjtkokpkqkqkikkjtlwjtkikkkhknkokokikjjtkokpkqkmknkojtkhjtkikjkhkikkknov >