[AfriAm-Smith] Which is better: Cats, Red Pandas, or Penguins?

The Team at SnapApp team at snapapp.com
Tue Feb 28 10:02:14 EST 2017

To view this email as a web page, go to the following address: http://info.snapapp.com/index.php/email/emailWebview?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTUdaalkyRXlOekkwTWpsbSIsInQiOiJyWGNqU25Dd3B3aHJVSTdOZDUyNGE3WnZhVzRwc1BrOWZpTUd3TTNRdzc4WVdIbGdLbHRCSkRNL0JBeEtTZHNtN2RCbGZFa09nT0dIVGVEM3RMaW5lRWZiMm5ocWp4RXNlM0toMUY2MlNtS1dKaU5qTUk2Q1ZlMWc5MEd3OTFLNiJ9

Hi Lloyd,
Okay, we have to admit it: there’s a big debate going on at our office right now over internet animals. The animals of the interwebz create very strong opinions.

So since it’s bracket season we thought you could help solve our dilemma on which animal really is the BEST (*cough* sloths *cough*).
Whether you’re a koala fan or not, take a moment and vote for your favorite! <http://mkto-m0090.com/UWrv02P0UR0BNI03fT000xA> The teams need you!

Go Team Quokka!
-The SnapApp Marketing Team
<http://mkto-m0090.com/R00U2AfRWN0030v0ByPIsT0>
SnapApp <http://mkto-m0090.com/TtTBI0v0f000ARz30U2WNP0> Contact Us <http://mkto-m0090.com/LW23PR00f0AI0BuAv0U0N0T> 222 Berkeley Street, 8th Floor, Boston, MA 02116

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, go to the following link to unsubscribe: http://info.snapapp.com/UnsubscribePage.html?mkt_unsubscribe=1&mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTUdaalkyRXlOekkwTWpsbSIsInQiOiJyWGNqU25Dd3B3aHJVSTdOZDUyNGE3WnZhVzRwc1BrOWZpTUd3TTNRdzc4WVdIbGdLbHRCSkRNL0JBeEtTZHNtN2RCbGZFa09nT0dIVGVEM3RMaW5lRWZiMm5ocWp4RXNlM0toMUY2MlNtS1dKaU5qTUk2Q1ZlMWc5MEd3OTFLNiJ9.