[AfriAm-Smith] ***SPAM*** Custom Logo Polos Directly To Your Door

Custom Embroidery shirts at newageemail.com
Mon Feb 27 10:17:21 EST 2017

Hey, Friend!

Try up to 6 men's and 6 women's custom embroidered shirts for just $9.95 each, including everything. Save 30% on all other embroidered apparel and accessories as well. New customers receive no-cost logo setup, embroidery, and shipping. If there's room in the box for the kitchen sink, we'll throw that in too!Queensboro Website <http://links.svrclick27.com/CBLT/nijtkikkkhknkokokikjjtkpkikpknkhkojtkkkhkpkpkmkjkijtkikkkhknkokokikjjtkpkikpknkhkojtkhjtkikjkjkiknkpov>

We pride ourselves on being a great partner for small businesses and have a massive pool of customers since 1982. See what sets Queensboro apart from the rest! We look forward to working with you!

Fred Meyers, President and Founder
Our Mission:
Helping people share who they are with the world

Our Values:
1. Do the right thing
2. Value relationships above all
3. Innovate and have fun!