[AfriAm-Smith] ***SPAM*** TV Interview with AfriGeneas on American Airlines

Patricia Chi pat at chi.media
Thu Feb 23 14:12:06 EST 2017

Hi Lloyd,

I hope this finds you well.

We are in the midst of producing our June 2017 edition of TALK BUSINESS 360
TV on American Airlines and I would like to discuss your possible
participation on our "Industry Innovators" segment.

Our TV program show reaches millions of business and leisure travelers and
features one-on-one interviews and profiles of business leaders and
innovators.  For recent video samples, visit our www.talkbiz360.com.

Our production team will create a 2-minute video that will communicate the
exact message you'd like to convey and help position your company as a
leader and logical choice in your industry.  Not only will this help you
generate potential income but with full video re-usage rights, you can air
it on your website, social media and in your promotions for years to come.

This exposure and media asset can make a difference for your bottomline and
help grow your customer base and community.  Recently featured guests to
date include P&G, Dell, PwC, Casio, LG Electronics, T-Mobile, Verizon,
Bayer, National Geographic, Hilton Hotels, Stanford University, Nestle,
Bank of Ireland, Suzuki, Maserati, Kennedy Space Center and more.

PROGRAM: TALK BUSINESS 360 on American Airlines enlightens and entertains
an elite business audience by presenting one-on-one interviews and
corporate profiles of leaders and innovators.

AUDIENCE: Our program is available to millions of travelers, including
hard-to-reach C-level executives, decision makers, investors,
entrepreneurs, early adopters and savvy consumers.

AIR DATE: Entire month of June 2017

PROCESS: Our production team will create a 2-minute interview or
corporate-style video using your and/or our media assets (photos, images,
logos, video, b-roll, motion graphics), or you can provide us with a
pre-produced video. A quote for on-site filming is available upon request.

BENEFITS:  * Communicate your message to a massive audience

                      * Reach CEOs, decision-makers, investors and affluent
consumers

                      * Increase your visibility and brand recognition

                      * Tell your story with an engaging video

                      * Control the spin and exact message

                      * Enhance your website/social media with video

                      * Boost your brand with "As featured on" logo

                      * Affordable and high-yielding use of marketing
dollars

                      * Professional high-quality media production

COST:  Since we are on deadline, we are offering our last few spots at a
low remnant rate of only $3,995 (normally $11,000).  This is a small
fraction of what we normally charge.

If you're interested, contact me soon as space is very limited.

Sincerely,

Patricia Chi

Producer

TALK BUSINESS 360

TV That Means Business

P.O. Box 8357

Porter Ranch, CA 91327

310.594.9609 Mobile

866.856.8906 Fax

http://mail.chi.media/iem/link.php?M=277743&N=9&L=1&F=T

If you do not wish to receive future emails, please click: