[AfriAm-Smith] ***SPAM*** Custom Logo Shirts - Guaranteed Fit and Quality

Custom Logo Embroidery shirts at newageemail.com
Wed Apr 19 14:14:37 EDT 2017

Greetings:

For 35 years, we have been a devoted partner to a large variety of small to medium-sized businesses across the U.S. We bring that experience to every order we produce and all orders are guaranteed perfect. If you're not happy with the order, we won't rest until we've made it right.

Try Queensboro today and receive 6 men's and 6 women's custom embroidered shirts for just $9.95 each. New customers also receive 30% off all other embroidered apparel and accessories,logo setup and embroidery, and included shipping!Queensboro Website <http://links.cbsecure54.com/CBLT/nijtkikkkhknkokokikjjtkpkmknkjkmkpjtkkkiklknkkkkkmjtkikkkhknkokokikjjtkpkmkmkqkqkhjtkhjtkikjkjkiknkpov>

Fred Meyers, President and Founder
Our Mission:
Helping people share who they are with the world
Our Values:
Do the right thing
Value relationships above all
Innovate and have fun!