[AfriAm-Smith] ***SPAM*** AfriGeneas – July 2017 TV Feature

Marian Ensley marian at altitude-mediaoffer.com
Fri Apr 14 11:00:04 EDT 2017

Hi Lloyd,

 My name is Marian, Senior Producer for ExecTV. I've reviewed AfriGeneas's
information and find it ideal for our upcoming program. We would like to do
a feature on AfriGeneas to air in our latest broadcast. We are currently
finalizing our July 2017 programming.

We've been producing in-flight business programming on American for the
past 30 years providing media exposure for companies in a wide variety of
industries.  Our TV show reaches millions of business and leisure travelers
focusing on innovators, thought leaders, product launches and solutions
that provide untold benefits to customers, investors, vertical markets, the
economy and society at large! You can check out recent features at the
following link:
http://altitude-mediaoffer.com/ame/link.php?M=308740&N=172&L=29&F=T

Our goal is to position AfriGeneas as a leading and logical choice in your
industry. Not only will this potentially generate new clients, but with
full video re-usage rights, you can air it on your website, social media
and in your promotions for years to come. This invaluable exposure and
media asset can make a difference in your bottom line and grow your
customer base and community.

PROGRAM: ExecTV on American enlightens and entertains an elite business
audience by presenting corporate profiles of leaders and innovators.

AUDIENCE: Our program is available to millions of travelers, including
hard-to-reach C-level executives, decision makers, investors,
entrepreneurs, early adopters and savvy consumers.

AIR DATE: Entire month of July 2017.

PRODUCTION PROCESS: We will produce a two-minute video that will
communicate the exact message you'd like to convey. We can create a video
using your media assets (photos, images, logos, video, b-roll, motion
graphics), or you can provide us with a pre-produced video. On-site filming
is an extra fee and a quote is available upon request. Here are a few
sample videso that we produced for our clients.

Targus
http://altitude-mediaoffer.com/ame/link.php?M=308740&N=172&L=18&F=T

Christian Steven
http://altitude-mediaoffer.com/ame/link.php?M=308740&N=172&L=46&F=T

Rhode Island Economic Devcelopment
http://altitude-mediaoffer.com/ame/link.php?M=308740&N=172&L=47&F=T

Software AG
http://altitude-mediaoffer.com/ame/link.php?M=308740&N=172&L=48&F=T

Greffen Systems
http://altitude-mediaoffer.com/ame/link.php?M=308740&N=172&L=49&F=T

BENEFITS:
 Communicate your message to a massive audienceReach CEOs, decision-makers,
investors, travelers and affluent consumersIncrease your visibility and
brand recognitionTell AfriGeneas's story with an engaging videoEnhance your
website/social media with videoBoost your brand with "As featured on"
logoAffordable and high-yielding use of marketing dollarsProfessional
high-quality media production
 COST:   Since we are on deadline, to help close out our show, we are
offering our last few spots at a one-time special discounted rate. Your
cost is only $3,995 (normally $25,000 if booked through partner). Space is
available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please let me know if we can
secure your spot as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Marian

Marian Ensley

Senior Producer

Altitude Media, Inc

P: 213.792.7507
marian at altitude-media.com

www.altitude-media.com
http://altitude-mediaoffer.com/ame/link.php?M=308740&N=172&L=29&F=T
www.travelandlifestyletv.com

Altitude Media
Produces the longest running TV program in the history of In-flight
Entertainment. Our programs have been heard by over 200 million executive
business travelers since our roots as SKY RADIO, launched 20 years ago. Our
content continues to be seen on American Airlines and JetBlue Airways. Our
mission is to create high quality programming which educates, informs and
entertains passengers, helping to make their flying time more productive
and enjoyable. We are passionate about creating a one-on-one dialogue
between our brand partners and our audience, covering such topics as
emerging trends, visionary leaders, emerging technologies, diversity and
business sustainability.
Click this link to unsubscribe: