[AfriAm-Smith] ***SPAM*** RE: Purchase 10, 000, 000 unsold banners on popular websites ...$2250

Tom Anderson / Adlantis Media tom at adlantismarketing.com
Wed Sep 14 00:35:26 EDT 2016

Hello again Lloyd,

I might be able to improve on this offer further. Please take another look and get back to me if you're interested.

Many thanks

Tom

Dear Lloyd,

 So far in September, Adlantis Media has been able to acquire huge quantities of unsold banners reduced in rate by as much as 98%.

 This is a proposal to Higginbotham Manufacturing to purchase an astonishing 10,000,000 banners for just $2250.

 This is what we call a Run-of-Network campaign and in practice you’ll benefit from purchasing unsold banner advertising across a variety of popular websites last minute. The campaign will be run over 28 days and for further details visit this
web page
http://adlantismarketing.com/?utm_source=Ongage&utm_medium=email&utm_content=57a21ed0f91c00ec62909f00&utm_campaign=T18/Adlantismarketing - RON#offer

 No suitable banner copy? No worries. One of our talented designers can produce something at no extra charge.

 The rates for these banners are hugely reduced, so I hope Higginbotham Manufacturing will take advantage.

 Best regards,

 Tom Anderson
 VP Digital Media

www.adlantismarketing.com
http://adlantismarketing.com/?utm_source=Ongage&utm_medium=email&utm_content=57a21ed0f91c00ec62909f00&utm_campaign=T18/Adlantismarketing - RON

 646.741.8616

This email contains confidential info and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system. Email transmission cannot be warranted to be secure or without errors, as info could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender, therefore, does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this email which arise as a result of transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version. Proud suppoters of DDF of America. Registration licence: 92913286

We do not wish to email smith at afrigeneas.com if our messages are unwelcome. Please use our
exclude me link
http://track.adlantismarketing.com/?xul=rjr9b50az9631r66z92j4bgoyzojr2ha84pwcbfos&xi=smith@afrigeneas.com