[AfriAm-Smith] ***SPAM*** TV Interview with AfriGeneas

Patricia Chi pat at talkbiz360.com
Wed Oct 19 12:18:26 EDT 2016

Hi Lloyd,

I hope this finds you well.

I produce TALK BUSINESS 360 TV broadcast on American Airlines and would like to discuss your possible inclusion on our February 2017 "Industry Innovators" segment.

Our inflight video program reaches 2.3 million business and leisure travelers each month and features one-on-one interviews and profiles of business leaders and innovators.  For recent video samples, click www.talkbiz360.com.

Our production team will create a 2-minute video that will communicate the exact message you'd like to convey and help position your company as a leader and logical choice in your industry.  Not only will this help you potentially generate income but because we give you full video re-usage rights, you can air it on your website, social media and in your promotions for years to come.

This type of exposure has the ability to make a difference for your bottomline and help grow your community.  You'll be in good company, as guests to date include P&G, Dell, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Casio, LG Electronics, T-Mobile, Verizon, Bayer, National Geographic, Hilton Hotels, Stanford University, Nestle, Bank of Ireland, Suzuki, Maserati, Boston Museum of Science and more.

WHAT:  TALK BUSINESS 360 TV on American Airlines has enlightened and entertained millions of business and leisure travelers for over 4 consecutive years.

WHERE:  Our broadcast is made available on seatback video screens to approximately 2.3 million travelers on 13,500 flights in first, business and coach during a one month period.

WHO:  Our audience includes hard-to-reach C-level executives, decision makers, investors, entrepreneurs, early adopters and savvy consumers.

WHEN:  Your video will air during the entire month of February 2017.

HOW:  Our production team will create a 2-minute interview or corporate-style video using your and/or our media assets (photos, images, logos, video, b-roll, motion graphics), or you can provide us with a pre-produced video.

WHY:   * Reach a massive worldwide captive audience

            * Reach CEOs, decision-makers and investors

            * Increase your visibility and brand recognition

            * Tell your story with an engaging video

            * Control the spin and message

            * Enhance your website/social media with video

            * Boost your brand with "As featured on" logo

            * Affordable and high-yielding use of marketing dollars

            * Professional high-quality media production

COST:  Since we are now on deadline to submit our guest list, we are offering our last 3 spots at a low remnant rate of only $3,995 (normally $11,000).  This small fraction of what we normally charge will help offset our production/distribution costs so we are not out of pocket.

If you're interested, contact me soon, as space is very limited.

Sincerely,

Patricia Chi

Producer

TALK BUSINESS 360 TV