[AfriAm-Smith] ***SPAM*** TV Interview with AfriGeneas on FOX Business Network

Patricia Chi pat at talkbiz360.com
Mon Nov 21 11:38:08 EST 2016

Hi Lloyd,

I hope this finds you well.

I produce TALK BUSINESS 360 TV broadcast on FOX Business Network and would like to discuss your possible inclusion on our January 28th "Industry Innovators" segment.

Our TV program reaches an elite business audience of 80 million TV subscribers and features one-on-one interviews and profiles of business leaders and innovators.  For recent video samples, visit our website
<http://www.talkbiz360.com>
.

Our production team will create a 2-minute video that will communicate the exact message you'd like to convey and help position your company as a leader and logical choice in your industry.  Not only will this help you potentially generate income but because we give you full video re-usage rights, you can air it on your website, social media and in your promotions for years to come.

This type of exposure has the ability to make a difference for your bottomline and help grow your community.  You'll be in good company, as guests to date have included P&G, Dell, PwC, Casio, LG Electronics, T-Mobile, Verizon, Bayer, National Geographic, Hilton Hotels, Stanford University, Nestle, Bank of Ireland, Suzuki, Maserati, Boston Museum of Science and more.

WHAT:  TALK BUSINESS 360 TV on FOX Business Network enlightens and entertains an elite business audience by presenting one-on-one interviews and corporate profiles.

WHERE:  Our TV show broadcasts on FOX Business Network to over 80 million TV subscribers.

WHO:  Our audience includes hard-to-reach C-level executives, decision makers, investors, entrepreneurs, early adopters and savvy consumers.

WHEN:  Your video will air on Saturday, January 28th, 2017 at noon EST.

HOW:  Our production team will create a 2-minute interview or corporate-style video using your and/or our media assets (photos, images, logos, video, b-roll, motion graphics), or you can provide us with a pre-produced video.

WHY:   * Reach a massive worldwide captive audience

            * Reach CEOs, decision-makers and investors

            * Increase your visibility and brand recognition

            * Tell your story with an engaging video

            * Control the spin and message

            * Enhance your website/social media with video

            * Boost your brand with "As featured on" logo

            * Affordable and high-yielding use of marketing dollars

            * Professional high-quality media production

COST:  Since we have limited production time due to the approaching holidays, we are offering our last few spots at a low remnant rate of only $3,995 (normally $11,000).  This is a small fraction of what we normally charge.

If you're interested, contact me soon, as space is very limited.

Sincerely,

Patricia Chi

Producer

TALK BUSINESS 360 TV

TV That Means Business

P.O. Box 8357

Porter Ranch, CA 91327

Mobile: 310.594.9609

Fax: 866.856.8906

https://www.linkedin.com/in/patchi

Click
<http://tracking.talkbiz360.com/tracking/reportspam?msgid=45M6NRbMsr09xcpaZSuSzQ2&email=smith@afrigeneas.com>
 here
<http://tracking.talkbiz360.com/tracking/unsubscribe?msgid=45M6NRbMsr09xcpaZSuSzQ2>
<http://tracking.talkbiz360.com/tracking/why?msgid=45M6NRbMsr09xcpaZSuSzQ2&email=smith@afrigeneas.com>
 unsubscribe
<http://tracking.talkbiz360.com/tracking/unsubscribe?msgid=45M6NRbMsr09xcpaZSuSzQ2>
 if you no longer wish to receive mail from us.