[AfriAm-Smith] AfriGeneas Inflight Video on AA and Southwest

Patricia Chi pat at talkbiz360.com
Fri May 20 12:24:03 EDT 2016

Hi Lloyd,

I hope this finds you well.

My name is Patricia Chi and I produce TALK BUSINESS 360 TV which airs worldwide on American Airlines and Southwest Airlines.

Our TV show features one-on-one interviews and profiles of business leaders and innovators, and is available to approximately 23 million travelers on 230,000 flights over a two month period. Our audience includes C-level executives, decision makers, investors, entrepreneurs, early adoptors and savvy consumers.

We would love to include your organization on our upcoming October/November 2016 “Industry Innovators” segment. We can produce either an interview or corporate-style video, or you can provide us with a pre-produced video.

Program benefits include:

* Reach a massive worldwide captive audience

* Reach CEOs, decision-makers, and investors

* Increase your visibility and brand recognition

* Tell your story with long-form video

* Control the spin and message

* Enhance your website/social media with video

* Accentuate brand credibility with "As seen on..." logos

* Affordable high-yielding use of marketing dollars

* Professional high-quality media production

You'll be in great company, as guests to date include Dell, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Casio, LG Electronics, T-Mobile, Verizon, Bayer, National Geographic, Hilton Hotels, Stanford University, Bank of Ireland, Nestle, Suzuki, Maserati and Boston Museum of Science.

Since we're on deadline and need to close out our show immediately, we are offering one month of airing for only $4,995 (normally $12,000) and the second month at no cost. Our packages include video creation (using your existing media assets and/or ours), placement, distribution and full re-usage rights (along with the "As seen on..." logos) to repurpose in your own marketing efforts.

Please contact me ASAP for complete details, as these highly reduced packages are available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Sincerely,

Patricia Chi

Producer

TALK BUSINESS 360 TV