[AfriAm-Smith] Need vehicles for your business? Regal Nissan has you covered!

Regal Nissan nomoresends at gmail.com
Wed May 4 17:01:47 EDT 2016

This email newsletter was sent to you in graphical HTML format.
If you're seeing this version, your email program prefers plain text emails.
You can read the original version online:
http://grsc.ens-mail3.net/zGprIz

Our Products (
http://www.thebluewaves1.com/Creative/RegalNissan/RegalNissan-5_Red1.html
)
We have a vehicle suitable for virtually any business need. We can
provide everything including economy delivery vehicles, roomy cars,
durable work trucks, SUVs and more! (
http://www.thebluewaves1.com/Creative/RegalNissan/RegalNissan-5_Red1.html
)

Our Service (
http://www.thebluewaves1.com/Creative/RegalNissan/RegalNissan-5_Red1.html
)
We provide priority service you can count on. Whether it be before the
sale or after the sale, we are here to help. Our knowledgeable
business representatives can help with purchases as small as 2 to
large fleet purchases. In addition, we have certified technicians to
take care of your service needs, as well as the availability of
service, maintenance and 24 hour roadside assistance. (
http://www.thebluewaves1.com/Creative/RegalNissan/RegalNissan-5_Red1.html
)

Cost of Ownership (
http://www.thebluewaves1.com/Creative/RegalNissan/RegalNissan-5_Red1.html
)
When it comes to choosing a commercial vehicle, you need one that can
help you do more - for less! Our products are a productivity booster
that can assist in making the most of every mile on the road, every
gallon of gas and every minute on (and off) the clock. (
http://www.thebluewaves1.com/Creative/RegalNissan/RegalNissan-5_Red1.html
)

Financing and Leasing Available (
http://www.thebluewaves1.com/Creative/RegalNissan/RegalNissan-5_Red1.html
)
We have finance and lease plans to suit your business, regardless of
how big or small.

If you need vehicles for your business, let the professionals at
REGAL NISSAN COMMERCIAL SALES get the job done!

1090 Holcomb Bridge Road Roswell, GA 30076 (
http://www.thebluewaves1.com/Creative/RegalNissan/RegalNissan-5_Red1.html
)
Call us today at 678-608-4343!

MAY SPECIAL (
http://www.thebluewaves1.com/Creative/RegalNissan/RegalNissan-5_Red1.html
)
2015 NV200 Cargo for only $17,498.
Stock number FK733185, MDL #67115. TWO OR MORE TO CHOOSE FROM.
Expires 5/31/16

.