[AfriAm-Smith] ***SPAM*** AfriGeneas TV Airing on FOX Business Network

Patricia Chi pat at talkbiz360.com
Wed Mar 9 16:22:53 EST 2016

Hi Lloyd,

I hope this finds you well.

My name is Patricia Chi and I produce TALK BUSINESS 360 "Industry Innovators" TV show that airs nationwide on the 80+ million subscriber strong Fox Business Network.

I was just informed two spots have become available on our upcoming May 2016 episode due to client reschedulings.

Since we are on deadline and need to fill this space immediately, we're offering a remnant rate of only $3,995 (normally $9,000) for the production and distribution of a two-minute video segment.

Our TV show spotlights one-on-one interviews and profiles of business leaders and innovators.  This affordable platform will communicate your message to an elite business audience, which includes C-level executives, decision makers, entrepreneurs, investors and business owners.

Our production team will create a two-minute video using your existing media assets or you can provide us with a pre-produced video. We can provide royalty-free images and motion graphics to build your video in either a interview or corporate-style. To view recent videos, click www.talkbiz360.com.

Here is a review of what the package includes:

1. Two-minute video segment to air on a May TV episode of TALK BUSINESS 360 "Industry Innovators" on the FOX Business Network available to 80 million TV subscribers.

2. Digital file of video for posting on your website/social media.

3. Full reusage rights for promotional purposes. No need to wait until it airs.

4. Rebroadcast on our website.

5. “As featured on..." logo for posting on your site.

Please contact me soon to move forward as space won't last long.

Sincerely,

Patricia Chi

Producer

TALK BUSINESS 360 TV