[AfriAm-Smith] ***SPAM*** AfriGeneas on ExecTV

Altitude Media rebecca at altitudemediainc.net
Tue Jun 21 15:15:08 EDT 2016

Your email client cannot read this email.

To view it online, please go here:
http://mail.wiedernews.com/display.php?M=6396797&C=7b85bd7f47c79976f52d2ce4e3123902&S=2025&L=818&N=1126

Hello Lloyd,

I left you a voicemail earlier.

Please call me to discuss.

Kindest regards,

Rebecca

Rebecca Yona

Executive Producer

Altitude Media, Inc

P: 310.666.8798

rebecca at altitude-media.com

www.altitude-media.com

www.altitude-media.com/exectv

www.altitude-media.com/network-tv

Time-Sensitive Material

June 16, 2016

Hello Lloyd,

I hope this email finds you well. I am the Executive Producer for “Exec
TV”.  I would like to invite you to be featured in our upcoming episodes
on JetBlue Airways & American Airlines!

For the entire months of August - October 2016, we will be producing our
"Exec TV" video program. This series broadcasts exclusively on JetBlue's
main/default In-Flight Channel and American Airline’s "Business and
Technology Report" In-Flight, Video Entertainment Channel airing
cabin-wide.  In addition, you will get ADDITIONAL COVERAGE on CNN,
Bloomberg Television and one regional Full Page 4/C print ad in ONE Conde
Nast Publication of your choice:

Allure, Architectural Digest, bon appétit , Brides, Conde Nast Traveler,
Family Fun, Glamour, Golf Digest , GQ, Parents, Prevention, Self , The New
Yorker, Vanity Fair, Vogue & Wired

We invite you to participate and share your story with our captive audience
of millions of executive business travelers, decision makers, industry
leaders, early adopters, investors and influencers with a high household
income.  This program will focus on innovators, thought leaders, product
launches and solutions that provide untold benefits to customers,
investors, vertical markets, the economy and society at large.

Our production team will produce a unique 30-second video for JetBlue and a
90-second video for American Airlines, profiling your company that will be
shown to over 7.6 Million viewers.  We will use your existing video,
b-roll, graphics, images, any other creative assets that you will provide
to complete the video profile. If you need us to conduct new/original
filming, assuming you don't have existing footage/b-roll to work from, a
nominal fee will be assessed.

Note: If you have existing pre-produced content, you may use that, subject
to approval.

Please check out Sample Clips below:

http://mail.wiedernews.com/link.php?M=6396797&N=2025&L=943&F=T

http://mail.wiedernews.com/link.php?M=6396797&N=2025&L=944&F=T

http://mail.wiedernews.com/link.php?M=6396797&N=2025&L=945&F=T

http://mail.wiedernews.com/link.php?M=6396797&N=2025&L=946&F=T

http://mail.wiedernews.com/link.php?M=6396797&N=2025&L=947&F=T

This program is part of the interstitial entertainment programming that
will be viewed on the individual seatbacks of flights (both carriers),
which everyone sees upon seatback activation, which is also a forced view
by everyone.

Your participation includes:

1  Production & Placement of a 30-second video of your company to air
worldwide throughout August 2016 on JetBlue, reaching approximately 3
Million viewership on 28,158 worldwide flights.

2  Production & Placement of a 90-second video of your company to air
worldwide throughout September & October 2016 on American Airlines reaching
4.6 million viewership on 24,184 worldwide flights.

3  Production of a TV video includes using still photos, logos, graphics
and voice over talent and any existing video content/b-roll footage you may
have.

4  Re-usage rights for promotional purposes.

5  Right to use "As heard on “ExecTV" logo for airing on your site.

6  All production including scripting, recording, editing, mastering and
delivery.

a                    Deadline to deliver final video product to JetBlue is
July 8th (August 2016)

b                    Deadline to deliver final video product to American
Airlines is July 7th (September & October 2016).

c                    Deadline to deliver final artwork to Conde Nast
Publication is July 21st (October 2016)

d                    Deadline to deliver final video to CNN & Bloomberg is
5 days before airdate (September 2016)

Your Total Costs:

$ 4,995 for production, placement and distribution on American only.

$ 7,995 for production, placement and distribution on JetBlue only

$12,995 for production, placement and distribution on American + JetBlue +
added value 1x 30 second spot on CNN, Bloomberg & a full page, regional
print Ad in one Conde Nast Title.

Since we are looking to close this cycle-end remnant spot (normal rate of
$48,995) - deadline to commit to the time is by Friday, June 24th COB PST.

As we are on a tight deadline, please call or email me to confirm your
participation in August - October broadcasts. Please let me know if you
have questions or need any additional information. I look forward to
speaking and discussing next steps!

Kindest regards,

Rebecca

Rebecca Yona