[AfriAm-Smith] ***SPAM*** AfriGeneas on ExecTV - Q4 Remnant Special

Altitude Media Mitch at altitudemediainc.net
Mon Jul 18 05:00:08 EDT 2016

Your email client cannot read this email.

To view it online, please go here:
http://mail.wiedernews.com/display.php?M=7340974&C=75c0937d996ae9fce1b0051c5a31b90d&S=2105&L=858&N=1182

Time-Sensitive Material

July 18, 2016

Hello Lloyd,

I hope this email finds you well.  I am the Executive Producer for
“ExecTV”.  I would like to invite you to be featured in our upcoming
episodes on JetBlue Airways & American Airlines!

For the entire months of September - November 2016, we will be producing
our "Exec TV" video program. This series broadcasts exclusively on
JetBlue's main/default In-Flight Channel and American Airline’s "Business
and Technology Report" In-Flight, Video Entertainment Channel airing
cabinwide.  In addition, you will get EXTENDED COVERAGE on CNN Network,
Bloomberg TV and one regional Full Page 4/C print ad in ONE Conde Nast
Publication of your choice:

Allure, Architectural Digest, Bon Appétite, Brides, Conde Nast Traveler,
Family Fun, Glamour, GQ, Parents, Prevention, Self , The New Yorker, Vanity
Fair, Vogue & Wired

We invite you to participate and share your story with our captive audience
of millions of executive business travelers, decision makers, industry
leaders, early adopters, investors and influencers with a high household
income.  This program will focus on innovators, thought leaders, product
launches and solutions that provide untold benefits to customers,
investors, vertical markets, the economy and communities at large.

We will produce a unique 30-second video for JetBlue and a 90-second video
for American Airlines, profiling your company that will be shown to over
7.6 Million viewers.  We will use your existing video, b-roll, graphics,
images, any other creative assets that you will provide to complete the
video profile. If you need us to conduct new/original filming, assuming you
don't have existing footage/b-roll to work from, a nominal fee will be
assessed.

Note: If you have existing pre-produced content, you may use that, subject
to airline approval.

Please check out Sample Clips below:

http://mail.wiedernews.com/link.php?M=7340974&N=2105&L=943&F=T

http://mail.wiedernews.com/link.php?M=7340974&N=2105&L=944&F=T

http://mail.wiedernews.com/link.php?M=7340974&N=2105&L=945&F=T

http://mail.wiedernews.com/link.php?M=7340974&N=2105&L=946&F=T

http://mail.wiedernews.com/link.php?M=7340974&N=2105&L=947&F=T

This program is part of the interstitial entertainment programming that
will be viewed on the individual seatbacks of flights (both carriers),
which everyone sees upon seatback activation, which is also a forced view
by everyone.

Your participation includes:

1 - Production & Placement of a 30-second video of your company to air
worldwide throughout September (or Oct) 2016 on JetBlue, reaching
approximately 3 Million viewership on 28,158 worldwide flights.

2 - Production & Placement of a 90-second video of your company to air
worldwide throughout September & October (or Oct/Nov) 2016 on American
Airlines reaching 4.6 million viewership on 24,184 worldwide flights.

3 - Production of a TV video includes using still photos, logos, graphics
and voice over talent and any existing video content/b-roll footage you may
have.

4 - Re-usage rights for promotional purposes.

5 - Right to use "As heard on “ExecTV" logo for airing on your site.

6 - All production including scripting, recording, editing, mastering and
delivery.

   a - Deadlines to deliver video product to JetBlue is July 19th (Sept)
and August 15th (Oct).

   b - Deadlines to deliver video product to American Airlines are July
22nd (Sept/Oct) and August 8th (Oct/Nov).

   c - Deadline to deliver artwork to Conde Nast Publication is July 22nd
(October Issues).

   d - Deadline to deliver video to CNN & Bloomberg is 5 business days
before airdate (August 25th for September 2016).

Your Total Costs:

$4,995 for production, placement and distribution on American only.

$ 7,995 for production, placement and distribution on JetBlue only

$13,995 for production, placement and distribution on American + JetBlue +
1x 30 second spot on CNN Network, Bloomberg TV & a full page, regional
print ad in one Conde Nast Title.

Since we are looking to close this remnant spot (normal rate of $48,995) -
deadline to commit to the time is by Wednesday, July 20th COB PST.

As we are on a tight deadline, please call or email me to confirm your
participation in September - November 2016 broadcasts.  Please let me know
if you have questions or need any additional information.  I look forward
to speaking and discussing next steps!

Kindest regards,

Mitchell Sodikoff

Executive Producer