[AfriAm-Smith] ***SPAM*** Invitation to Appear on "Executive TV" for April 2016 CNN Airport Network, Bloomberg , Conde Nast Magazine and April/May 2016 American Airlines

Inflight Media Programs tricia at inflightmediaco.com
Sun Jan 24 19:49:59 EST 2016

Dear Lloyd,

I hope this finds you well.

For the months of April and May 2016, we will be producing our " Executive
and Enterprise Technology Guide-Innovators on the Move" INTEGRATED MEDIA
program, which includes the various video and print elements, which will
broadcast exclusively on American Airlines, CNN Airport Network, Bloomberg
and one full-page/4-color ad in one Conde Nast title:(your choice- Wired,
New Yorker ,Bon Appetit, Vanity Fair, GQ, and Conde Nast Traveler)
"Business and Technology Report" On-Board Video Entertainment Channel. This
program will focus on technology innovators, thought leaders, and solutions
delivering critical business value, market shifts, and other untold
benefits to consumers/endusers, businesses, vertical markets and enterprise
organizations.

Guests include: Oracle, Dell, EMC, Symantec, CA Technologies,
Salesforce.com, Sears Holding Group, Allstate, SAP America, Akamai
Technologies and more.

We invite you to participate and share your story with our captive audience
of millions of executive business travelers--decision makers, industry
leaders, early adopters, investors and influencers with a high household
income. Our production team will produce a unique video shown to
approximately 60 million viewers (combined) on American Airlines,
Bloomberg,CNN Airport Network and one full-page/4-color ad in one Conde
Nast title.Sample clips, please visit:

http://mail.inflightmediaco.com/lists/lt.php?id=YEhSAhoGDR9UAwoDUwI
<http://mail.inflightmediaco.com/lists/lt.php?id=YEhRBRoGDR9UAwoDUwI>

http://mail.inflightmediaco.com/lists/lt.php?id=YEhSAxoGDR9UAwoDUwI
<http://mail.inflightmediaco.com/lists/lt.php?id=YEhRBhoGDR9UAwoDUwI>

http://mail.inflightmediaco.com/lists/lt.php?id=YEhSBhoGDR9UAwoDUwI
<http://mail.inflightmediaco.com/lists/lt.php?id=YEhRCRoGDR9UAwoDUwI>

http://mail.inflightmediaco.com/lists/lt.php?id=YEhSBBoGDR9UAwoDUwI
<http://mail.inflightmediaco.com/lists/lt.php?id=YEhRBxoGDR9UAwoDUwI>

http://mail.inflightmediaco.com/lists/lt.php?id=YEhSBRoGDR9UAwoDUwI
<http://mail.inflightmediaco.com/lists/lt.php?id=YEhRCBoGDR9UAwoDUwI>

The video will play during the months of April 2016 on Bloomberg , April
2016 on CNN Airport Network , April and May 2016 on American Airlines. In
addition, a full 1 page 4/C ad will be displayed for the full month of May
2016 in a Conde Nast Magazine of your choice. Our production team will
produce a 90-second video for American Airlines and a :30 sec for CNN
Airport Network and Bloomberg profiling your company using your existing
video, b-roll, graphics, images, any other creative assets that you will
provide to complete the video profile. If you need a video to be produced
and don't have existing materials to work from, a nominal fee will be
assessed. This program is part of the interstitial entertainment
programming that will be viewed on the individual seat-backs of airline,
plus, on CNN Airport Network, Bloomberg TV and in First and Business Class
on American Airlines. Note - if you have existing content, you may use
that, subject to approval.

Your participation includes:

1. Production/placement of a 30-second video of your company to air
worldwide throughout April 2016 on CNN Air Network for 4 weeks, M-F, over
2000 gates and 45 major US markets

2. 90 second video of your company to air in April and May 2016 on American
Airlines destinations

3.:30 second video to air on Bloomberg TV in April 2016 for 4 weeks, M-
Thurs

4. Full Page Ad placement throughout May 2016 in one Conde Nast Magazine of
your choice. Earliest avails are May issue (space close 2/18, artwork due
2/21), in one title in one major/regional market distribution, subject to
specific market availability.

5. Production of a TV video includes using still photos, logos, graphics
and voice over talent and any existing video content/b-roll footage you may
have.

6. Re-usage rights for promotional purposes.

7. Right to use "As heard on ExecTV" logo for airing on your site.

8. All production including scripting, recording, editing, mastering and
delivery. Deadline to deliver final video product to airlines is Feb 15th,
2016 (AA/April and May 2016)

9. **Your Total Cost for production, placement and distribution for two
months is $4,995 (for American only-April and May 2016 ) OR 4 weeks on CNN
Airport Network separately for $9,995 in April 2016), 4 weeks on Bloomberg
in April 2016 for $9,995 OR a combination of American Airlines, Bloomberg
TV and CNN Airport Network, plus a May 2016 Conde Nast Magazine publication
for a total $12,995 for all 4 platforms (normally $22,995) since we are
looking to close out this remnant spot- deadline to commit to the time is
by January 25, 2016. NOTE - we will be pushing out this programming through
targeted enterprise technology, vertical market and business/investor news
outlets, relevant blogs, online/website et al for additional distribution,
based on the final program/guest line-up.

Please view video clip examples above first and if interested, please call
or email me for these broadcasts or if you have any additional questions.
Please let me know if this is of interest and you can make a commitment to
secure the time as soon as possible as we're on deadline and if you do want
this remnant rate, we do need a commitment no later than Tuesday January
25th to make our deadline.

Kindest regards,

Tricia Chi

Altitude Media Inc.