[AfriAm-Smith] ***SPAM*** Invitation to Appear on "Executive TV" for for Jan 2016 CNN Airport Network, Bloomberg , Conde Nast Magazine and Feb/March 2016 American Airlines

Inflight Media Programs tricia at inflightmediaco.com
Fri Jan 22 15:29:53 EST 2016

Dear Lloyd,

I hope this finds you well.

For the months of March 2016 - May 2016, we will be producing our "
Executive and Enterprise Technology Guide-Innovators on the Move"
INTEGRATED MEDIA program, which includes the various video and print
elements, which will broadcast exclusively on American Airlines, CNN
Airport Network, Bloomberg and one full-page/4-color ad in one Conde Nast
title:(your choice- Wired, New Yorker ,Bon Appetit, Vanity Fair, GQ, and
Conde Nast Traveler) "Business and Technology Report" On-Board Video
Entertainment Channel. This program will focus on technology innovators,
thought leaders, and solutions delivering critical business value, market
shifts, and other untold benefits to consumers/end users, businesses,
vertical markets and enterprise organizations.

Guests include: Oracle, Dell, EMC, Symantec, CA Technologies,
Salesforce.com, Sears Holding Group, Allstate, SAP America, Akamai
Technologies and more.

We invite you to participate and share your story with our captive audience
of millions of executive business travelers--decision makers, industry
leaders, early adopters, investors and influencers with a high household
income. Our production team will produce a unique video shown to
approximately 60 million viewers (combined) on American Airlines,
Bloomberg,CNN Airport Network and one full-page/4-color ad in one Conde
Nast title.Sample clips, please visit:

http://mail.inflightmediaco.com/lists/lt.php?id=YEhSAhoGAx9UAwoDUwI
<http://mail.inflightmediaco.com/lists/lt.php?id=YEhSCRoGAx9UAwoDUwI>

http://mail.inflightmediaco.com/lists/lt.php?id=YEhSAxoGAx9UAwoDUwI
<http://mail.inflightmediaco.com/lists/lt.php?id=YEhRABoGAx9UAwoDUwI>

http://mail.inflightmediaco.com/lists/lt.php?id=YEhSBhoGAx9UAwoDUwI
<http://mail.inflightmediaco.com/lists/lt.php?id=YEhRAxoGAx9UAwoDUwI>

http://mail.inflightmediaco.com/lists/lt.php?id=YEhSBBoGAx9UAwoDUwI
<http://mail.inflightmediaco.com/lists/lt.php?id=YEhRARoGAx9UAwoDUwI>

http://mail.inflightmediaco.com/lists/lt.php?id=YEhSBRoGAx9UAwoDUwI
<http://mail.inflightmediaco.com/lists/lt.php?id=YEhRAhoGAx9UAwoDUwI>

The video will play during the months of March 2016 on Bloomberg , March
2016 on CNN Airport Network , April/May 2016 on American Airlines. In
addition, a full 1 page 4/C ad will be displayed for the full month of
March 2016 in a Conde Nast Magazine of your choice. Our production team
will produce a 90-second video for American Airlines and a :30 sec for CNN
Airport Network and Bloomberg profiling your company using your existing
video, b-roll, graphics, images, any other creative assets that you will
provide to complete the video profile. If you need a video to be produced
and don't have existing materials to work from, a nominal fee will be
assessed. This program is part of the interstitial entertainment
programming that will be viewed on the individual seat-backs of airline,
plus, on CNN Airport Network, Bloomberg TV and in First and Business Class
on American Airlines. Note - if you have existing content, you may use
that, subject to approval.

Your participation includes:

1. Production/placement of a 30-second video of your company to air
worldwide throughout March 2016 on CNN Air Network for 4 weeks, M-F, over
2000 gates and 45 major US markets reaching over 58 million for the month.

2. 90 second video of your company to air in April/May 2016 on American
Airlines destinations reaching over 190,000 in actual viewership in First
and Business class flights.

3.:30 second video to air on Bloomberg TV in March 2016 for 4 weeks, M-
Thurs, reaching over 59 million viwers.

4. Full Page Ad placement throughout March 2016 in one Conde Nast Magazine
of your choice. Earliest avails are March issue (space close 2/18, artwork
due 2/21), in one title in one major/regional market distribution, subject
to specific market availability reaching up to 4.5 million in reach.

5. Production of a TV video includes using still photos, logos, graphics
and voice over talent and any existing video content/b-roll footage you may
have.

6. Re-usage rights for promotional purposes.

7. Right to use "As heard on ExecTV" logo for airing on your site.

8. All production including scripting, recording, editing, mastering and
delivery. Deadline to deliver final video product to airlines is Feb 16,
2016. (AA/Mar-April 2016)

9. **Your Total Cost for production, placement and distribution for two
months is $4,995 (for American only-April/May 2016 ) OR 4 weeks on CNN
Airport Network separately for $9,995 in March 2016), 4 weeks on Bloomberg
in March 2016 for $9,995 OR a combination of American Airlines, Bloomberg
TV and CNN Airport Network, plus a Conde Nast Magazine publication for a
total $12,995 for all 4 platforms (normally $22,995) since we are looking
to close out this remnant spot- deadline to commit to the time is by
January 25th, 2016. NOTE - we will be pushing out this programming through
targeted enterprise technology, vertical market and business/investor news
outlets, relevant blogs, online/website et al for additional distribution,
based on the final program/guest line-up.

Please view video clip examples above first and if interested, please call
or email me for these broadcasts or if you have any additional questions.
Please let me know if this is of interest and you can make a commitment to
secure the time as soon as possible as we're on deadline and if you do want
this remnant rate, we do need a commitment no later than January 25th to
make our deadline.

Kindest regards,

Tricia Chi

Altitude Media Inc.