[AfriAm-Smith] ***SPAM*** Lloyd Smith honored as of February 10 2016

ROSANNE G. SHARP ROSANNE.G.SHARP at thebusinessmod.com
Wed Feb 10 16:32:48 EST 2016

If you do not wished to be published %%Unsubscribe%% me from this list

February 10, 2016

Lloyd,

You were recently chosen as a potential candidate to represent your professional community and be ranked along side of our industry experts.

We are pleased to inform you that your candidacy has been formally approved. Congratulations!

Through our publishing alliance we select potential candidates based not only on their credentials but also focusing on criteria from professional directories, associations, and trade journals. Through our proprietary framework we will be able to expand on your target audience.

This time honored tradition has become a hallmark revered by the upper echelon throughout Corporate America; A virtual "Who's Who" of prominent professionals.

To ensure you are included, we must receive your verification on or before the March 11, 2016 deadline.

To verify your profile and accept the candidacy, please click the link below:

http://www.Lloyd.Smith.thebusinessmod.com

On behalf of our staff, we welcome you and look forward to our formal introduction.

Much Continued Success!
The Continental Broadcasting Group

Click to view this email in a browser

C o n t i n e n t a l     B r o a d c a s t i n g     N e t w o r k, I N C .
23 Briaroot Dr.
Smithtown, NewYork 11787
US
This is an A d v e r t i s e m e n t .