[AfriAm-Smith] ***SPAM*** AfriGeneas on ExecTV - Q4 Remnant Special

Altitude Media Mitch at altitudemediainc.net
Sun Aug 28 10:40:08 EDT 2016

Time-Sensitive Material

Hello Lloyd,

I hope this email finds you well and would.  I am the Executive Producer
for “ExecTV”.  I would like to invite you to be featured in our
upcoming episodes on JetBlue Airways & American Airlines!

For the entire months of November 2016 – January 2017, we will be
producing our "Exec TV" video program. This series broadcasts exclusively
on JetBlue's main/default In-Flight Channel and American Airline’s
"Business and Technology Report" In-Flight, Video Entertainment Channel
airing cabinwide.  In addition, you will get EXTENDED COVERAGE on CNN
Network, Bloomberg TV and one regional Full Page 4/C print ad in ONE Conde
Nast Publication of your choice:

Allure, Architectural Digest, Bon Appétite, Brides, Conde Nast Traveler,
Family Fun, Glamour, GQ, Parents, Prevention, Self , The New Yorker, Vanity
Fair, Vogue & Wired

We invite you to participate and share your story with our captive audience
of millions of executive business travelers, decision makers, industry
leaders, early adopters, investors and influencers with a high household
income.  This program will focus on innovators, thought leaders, product
launches and solutions that provide untold benefits to customers,
investors, vertical markets, the economy and communities at large.

We will produce a unique 30-second video for JetBlue and a 90-second video
for American Airlines, profiling your company that will be shown to over
7.6 Million viewers.  We will use your existing video, b-roll, graphics,
images, any other creative assets that you will provide to complete the
video profile. If you need us to conduct new/original filming, assuming you
don't have existing footage/b-roll to work from, a nominal fee will be
assessed.

Note: If you have existing pre-produced content, you may use that, subject
to airline approval.

Please check out Sample Clips below:

http://mail.wiedernews.com/link.php?M=7340974&N=2216&L=943&F=T

http://mail.wiedernews.com/link.php?M=7340974&N=2216&L=944&F=T

http://mail.wiedernews.com/link.php?M=7340974&N=2216&L=945&F=T

http://mail.wiedernews.com/link.php?M=7340974&N=2216&L=946&F=T

http://mail.wiedernews.com/link.php?M=7340974&N=2216&L=947&F=T

This program is part of the interstitial entertainment programming that
will be viewed on the individual seatbacks of flights (both carriers),
which everyone sees upon seatback activation, which is also a forced view
by everyone.

Your participation includes:

1 - Production & Placement of a 30-second video of your company to air
worldwide throughout November (or Dec) 2016 on JetBlue, reaching
approximately 3 Million viewership on 28,158 worldwide flights.

2 - Production & Placement of a 90-second video of your company to air
worldwide throughout November/December 2016 (or Dec/Jan ’17) on American
Airlines reaching 4.6 million viewership on 24,184 worldwide flights.

3 - Production of a TV video includes using still photos, logos, graphics
and voice over talent and any existing video content/b-roll footage you may
have.

4 - Re-usage rights for promotional purposes.

5 - Right to use "As heard on “ExecTV" logo for airing on your site.

6 - All production including scripting, recording, editing, mastering and
delivery.

   a - Deadlines to deliver video product to JetBlue are September 15th
(Nov) and October 15th (Dec).

   b - Deadlines to deliver video product to American Airlines are
September 7th (Nov/Dec) and October 7th (Dec/Jan).

   c - Deadline to deliver artwork to Conde Nast Publications is September
16th (Dec).

   d - Deadline to deliver video to CNN & Bloomberg is 5 business days
before airdate (September 23rd for October 2016).

Your Total Costs:

$4,995 for production, placement and distribution on American only.

$ 7,995 for production, placement and distribution on JetBlue only

$13,995 for production, placement and distribution on American + JetBlue +
1x 30 second spot on CNN Network, Bloomberg TV & a full page, regional
print ad in one Conde Nast Title.

Since we are looking to close this remnant spot (normal rate of $48,995) -
deadline to commit to the time is by Wednesday, September 8th COB PDT.

As we are on a tight deadline, please call or email me to confirm your
participation in November 2016 – January 2017 broadcasts.  Please let me
know if you have questions or need any additional information.  I look
forward to speaking and discussing next steps!

Kindest regards,

Mitchell Sodikoff

Executive Producer

Altitude Media