[AfriAm-Smith] AfriGeneas Inflight Video

Patricia Chi pat at talkbiz360.com
Thu Apr 14 14:35:41 EDT 2016

Hi Lloyd,

This is Patricia Chi with TALK BUSINESS 360 TV that airs worldwide on one of the largest airlines in the world.

I'd like to discuss your inclusion on our upcoming August 2016 "Industry Innovators" segment.  If you don't handle marketing, could you please forward to the appropriate person?

Our TV program airs on first and business class seatback screens and presents one-on-one interviews and profiles of innovators to thousands of business travelers, including C-level executives, decision makers, entrepreneurs, investors and business owners.

The good news is two openings just became available on our August 2016 edition. Since we're on deadline and need to fill these spots immediately, we're offering a remnant rate of only $3,995 (normally $9,000) for the production and distribution of a 2-minute inflight video.  As an added BONUS, we will also place your video on our September 2016 edition at no cost.

Our production team will create a two-minute video using your existing media assets or you can provide us with a pre-produced video. We can provide royalty-free images and motion graphics to build your video in either a interview or corporate-style. The video we produce can be repurposed on your website, social media and in other promotions for years to come. To view recent videos, click www.talkbiz360.com.

Guests to date include Columbia Business School, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Casio, LG Electronics, Dell, Verizon, Bayer, Nestle, Maserati, National Geographic, Hilton Hotels, Boston Museum of Science and more.

Here is a review of what the package includes:

1. Production and placement of a 2-minute video to air on our TALK BUSINESS 360 "Industry Innovators" program

2. Broadcast in First and Business Class cabins on one of the largest airlines in the world during August 2016

3. BONUS: Rebroadcast of same video on our September 2016 edition

4. Digital file of video for posting on your website/social media

5. Full reusage rights of video for promotional purposes prior to airing

6. Rebroadcast on our website, including a link to your site

7. “As featured on..." logo for posting on your site

We expect these spots to go pretty quickly, so please contact me asap if you'd like to move forward.

Sincerely,

Patricia Chi

Producer

TALK BUSINESS 360 TV