[AfriAm-Smith] [Interactive Infographic] Marketing By The Seasons

Jon Lizotte | SnapApp jlizotte at snapapp.com
Wed May 27 13:17:36 EDT 2015

<http://info.snapapp.com/reason-season-interactive-infographic.html?utm_source=header&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2015-reasonseason>
Hi Lloyd-

So, you’ve decided to do a holiday marketing campaign. What kind of content should you create to make the biggest splash?
With so many creative seasonal content ideas out there, it can be overwhelming to figure out exactly what to create that fits your brand. Never fear – we’ve created an interactive infographic <http://info.snapapp.com/reason-season-interactive-infographic.html?utm_source=cta&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2015-reasonseason> to help guide you through the process.

 <http://info.snapapp.com/reason-season-interactive-infographic.html?utm_source=cta&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2015-reasonseason>

With this infographic, you'll be able to quickly assess your content needs and plan accordingly. Get started today!

Happy marketing,
Jon Lizotte

P.S. Want to learn more about how to use the calendar as a launch point for a campaign? Get inspired with our guide <http://info.snapapp.com/Seasonal-Marketing-Guide.html?utm_source=link&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2015-reasonseason>!
SnapApp <http://www.snapapp.com>

Contact Us <http://www.snapapp.com/contact>

55 Chapel Street Suite 10, Newton, MA 02458