[AfriAm-Smith] See you tomorrow Lloyd?

Vanessa Porter team at snapapp.com
Tue Jun 16 13:18:05 EDT 2015

<https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7674619013641861378>
Hi Lloyd-

 Tomorrow I’ll be hosting a webinar designed for demand gen and content marketers on how to build powerful holiday marketing campaigns any time of the year. Modern marketers are being challenged every day to come up with exciting and engaging campaigns that deliver results. Coming up with ideas that make sense for your brand and audience can be tough, but not anymore.

We’re committed at SnapApp to empowering marketers with the tools they needs to engage their audience and drive results.

 <https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4663640508493309698>

 Our webinar - tomorrow, June 17th - will walk you through a step-by-step process of designing and launching a marketing campaign around a holiday using interactive content. We will be joined by SnapApp customer HCSS as they share their story of connecting with their audience through a March Madness-style bracket that fit their brand and resonated with their prospects.

We hope to see you tomorrow! If you can’t make it, still sign up and we will send you the webinar recording in the coming days.

Thank you,
Vanessa Porter

Senior Marketing Manager
SnapApp
SnapApp <http://www.snapapp.com>

Contact Us <http://www.snapapp.com/contact>

55 Chapel Street Suite 10, Newton, MA 02458