[AfriAm-Smith] ***SPAM*** Save your files and, in some cases, your business.

AT&T Business Solutions attemail at att-market.com
Wed Jul 1 12:03:44 EDT 2015

To see the HTML version, copy this link into your browser:
http://link.att-market.com/t.d?O4Gt-aVzp_Sqz8=/@HTML_2PREVIEW_2LINK_0a=AiDzo-tqCRqhOV5tqm1EymF0&msgVersion=web

AT&T Small Business
AT&T Tech Support 360(SM) Backup and Go.

When file loss happens, we make sure it doesn't.

Get Backup and Go for only $7 per month.

Viruses, misplaced laptops, computer crashes and,
yes, even natural disasters can all cause loss of
critical data. Protect your business with online
file storage that you can access virtually anywhere
from the cloud.

Sign up for one year of AT&T Tech Support 360(SM)
Backup and Go, and get one month free.* It comes
with unlimited online storage of your computer's
data, 24/7 US-based technical support and more. See
how this simple, cost-effective solution can protect
your work and avoid loss of time and revenue.

Get Backup and Go today.

Call 888.564.4796

To learn more, visit

http://link.att-market.com/u.d?04Gt-aVzp_Sqz88o0kh=0

http://link.att-market.com/u.d?xYGt-aVzp_Sqz88o0kr=20

If you have any questions about how AT&T collects, uses and protects your personal information, please visit our Privacy Policy at

http://link.att-market.com/u.d?9YGt-aVzp_Sqz88o0ku=30

*Offer available until 10/31/15; valid to recipient of this email only and is not transferable. Taxes are extra. Use of AT&T Tech Support 360(SM) Backup and Go is subject to the user's acceptance of the terms of service posted at http://link.att-market.com/u.d?u4Gt-aVzp_Sqz88o0kxs=40 We may change those terms of service at any time, so we encourage you to check them on our website periodically. By continuing to use the service after any such change, you agree to be bound by such changes. AT&T Tech Support 360(SM) Backup and Go is a subscription based service that enables the user to upload and store computer files from a single personal computer (excluding external storage devices) onto the Backup and Go servers, and access those files from a web-connected computer, tablet or smartphone. Older versions of files can be saved for up to 30 days. Although the service is highly secure, it doesn't guarantee security of user data.

(C)2015 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the Globe logo, Mobilizing Your World and other marks are trademarks and service marks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. The information contained herein is not a commitment, representation or warranty by AT&T and is subject to change. This commercial message is from the AT&T Marketing Communications Team, 208 S Akard St. 15th FL, Dallas, TX 75202.