[AfriAm-Smith] Get Inspired All Year Long

Jon Lizotte jlizotte at snapapp.com
Tue Jan 27 10:33:23 EST 2015

<http://info.snapapp.com/Seasonal-Marketing-Guide.html?utm_source=header-guide&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2015-reasonseason>
Hi Lloyd-

As we begin a new year and marketing campaign planning is kicking off, where are you drawing your inspiration?

For many of us, it begins with the calendar <http://info.snapapp.com/Seasonal-Marketing-Guide.html?utm_source=guide-link&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2015-reasonseason>: What’s going on in any given month. Sometimes it’s obvious – like the Super Bowl or Labor Day. Other times it’s not: Ask a Question Day or National Cat Day. The important thing to remember is holidays of all shapes, sizes, and importance connect us as humans.

 <http://info.snapapp.com/Seasonal-Marketing-Guide.html?utm_source=guide-cta&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2015-reasonseason>

Start your HUMAN marketing campaign by getting inspired with our marketer’s guide to engaging your audience year round <http://info.snapapp.com/Seasonal-Marketing-Guide.html?utm_source=guide-link&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2015-reasonseason>.

Happy marketing,
 Team SnapApp
SnapApp <http://www.snapapp.com>

Contact Us <http://www.snapapp.com/contact>

55 Chapel Street Suite 10, Newton, MA 02458