[AfriAm-Smith] ***SPAM*** [Customer Story] Discover How To Turned Dead Leads Into Live Ones

Jon Lizotte jlizotte at snapapp.com
Tue Feb 24 15:16:57 EST 2015

<http://info.snapapp.com/CS_Unitrends_ReasonSeason.html?utm_source=customerstory-header&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2015-reasonseason>
Hi Lloyd-

How do marketers connect with their audience on a human level and deliver outstanding results? For Unitrends, it was simple: get inspired by the time of year and use interactive content to create a campaign that’s scary good <http://info.snapapp.com/CS_Unitrends_ReasonSeason.html?utm_source=customerstory-link&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2015-reasonseason>!

 <http://info.snapapp.com/CS_Unitrends_ReasonSeason.html?utm_source=customerstory-cta&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2015-reasonseason>

Take a tour with Jen <http://info.snapapp.com/CS_Unitrends_ReasonSeason.html?utm_source=customerstory-link&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2015-reasonseason> as she shares the story of Unitriends and their take on the Zombie Apocalypse which resulted in XX.

Special Webinar For You
Ready to create your own Jen story? Sign up for our "Modern Marketing By Seasons" webinar <https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7674619013641861378> and get inspired and actionable to-do's to create your own brilliant campaign.

http://mkto-m0090.com/MT0P0W0ABH21N00qU0vR0L3
SnapApp <http://www.snapapp.com>

Contact Us <http://www.snapapp.com/contact>

55 Chapel Street Suite 10, Newton, MA 02458