[AfriAm-Smith] You’re Inspired – Now What?

Jon Lizotte jlizotte at snapapp.com
Tue Feb 10 14:06:02 EST 2015

<http://info.snapapp.com/WS-2015-ReasonSeason.html?utm_source=worksheet-header&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2015-reasonseason>
Hi Lloyd-

Marketers draw inspiration from a variety of sources: the holidays, <http://info.snapapp.com/Seasonal-Marketing-Guide.html?utm_source=guide-link&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2015-reasonseason> pop culture, other brands, and much more. For example, with Valentine's Day right around the corner, many marketers use the day to express gratitude for their customers. But once you have your inspiration- like Valentine's Day- how do you make it actionable?

We've created an easy-to-use worksheet <http://info.snapapp.com/WS-2015-ReasonSeason.html?utm_source=worksheet-link&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2015-reasonseason> for you to design and build out your next campaign using the holidays and interactive content as your guide.

 <http://info.snapapp.com/WS-2015-ReasonSeason.html?utm_source=worksheet-cta&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2015-reasonseason>

You’ll see how connecting the inspiration from the seasons and interactive content provides you with richer campaigns that connect your brand to your audience.

 <http://info.snapapp.com/WS-2015-ReasonSeason.html?utm_source=worksheet-cta&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2015-reasonseason>

Enjoy,
 Team SnapApp
SnapApp <http://www.snapapp.com>

Contact Us <http://www.snapapp.com/contact>

55 Chapel Street Suite 10, Newton, MA 02458