[AfriAm-Smith] Last chance- get inspired for the Fall!

Vanessa Porter team at snapapp.com
Tue Aug 18 14:23:50 EDT 2015

<https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5884708645067886337>
Get More From Your Content With Interactive Video

Hi Lloyd-

Tomorrow, I’ll be hosting a webinar on how marketers can understand, attract, and engage buyers at events and generate more revenue. As a demand gen marketer, I get it! Events are time consuming and expensive – wouldn’t you love to learn how to get the best ROI?

In this webinar, <https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5884708645067886337> I’ll show you, along with Certain’s Vice President of Strategic Alliances, Christine Hansen, how to get even more out of events and capture the right kinds of data before, during, and after events. Capturing this data, which feeds into your marketing automation system, will help you serve up relevant content to leads and prospects in order to drive sales faster.

 <https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5884708645067886337>

We hope to see you tomorrow! If you can’t make it, still sign up <https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5884708645067886337> and we will send you the webinar recording in the coming days.

Thank you,

Vanessa Porter
Senior Marketing Manager, SnapApp
SnapApp <http://www.snapapp.com>

Contact Us <http://www.snapapp.com/contact>

55 Chapel Street Suite 10, Newton, MA 02458