[AfriAm-Smith] ***SPAM*** Lloyd, Be a Part of Our 20th Anniversary Publication

Strathmore Professional Biographies registration at strathmore.ip02.com
Tue Sep 23 14:11:33 EDT 2014

To view this message in your web browser, please click on or paste the
following into a browser:
http://strathmore.ip02.com/rd/9z1zliehc45inqg1rcjc04eoikpta8vl6bpngdkadcg

Lloyd, your membership has been approved!

It is my pleasure to inform you that your 2014 membership has been
approved for the 2014 Strathmore Professional Biographies, the largest
network of professionals in the World.

The 2014 Strathmore Professional Biographies highlights and profiles
the world's most accomplished professionals in all major industries and
professions. We provide an exclusive and powerful networking forum for
our valued members to communicate and achieve social and career
success.

http://strathmore.ip02.com/rd/9z1zd1jk9v26i6rshgtkdmov4880kt3gl4ndrlfu580

Visit the link above or below to secure your place in our network of
more than 250,000 like-minded professionals. Upon receipt of your
registration form, you will be highlighted among thousands of
accomplished top-tiered professionals. Membership enrollment is
limited, so please submit your application within five business days.
There is no fee to apply.

On behalf of the 2014 Strathmore Professional Biographies, congrats on your membership.

Sincerely,
2014 Strathmore Professional Biographies

This message was sent to you at smith at afrigeneas.com
because you have an account with Strathmore Professional
Biographies. If you believe you have received this message in
error, please unsubscribe here:
http://strathmore.ip02.com/prefs/9z1z4prft4h0g84kfp44k1uecpeuggoj556g19lh4ng

Strathmore Professional Biographies is located at 110 Bi-County
Blvd, Farmingdale, NY 11753

Copyright (c) 2014. All rights reserved.