[AfriAm-Smith] Economic Development Financing

Resource Government Live Webinars customerservice at resourcegovernment.net
Mon Sep 22 13:32:37 EDT 2014

Resource Government
Live Webinars - OnDemand - Membership [http://www.resourcegovernment.net/?c=1&p=3793786914&md=515333:20:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwOTIyOjM5NTU3Nzc3Njcg]

Economic Development Financing Update
Nov 12 - 1pm ET

Learn More
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/live-webinar/394412?c=1&p=3793786914&md=515333:21:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwOTIyOjM5NTU3Nzc3Njcg]

Credits*: CLE, CPE

Get on the right track to economic improvement in your community.  Learn how you can drive growth with a lesson on economic development plans.

State and local governments that have not planned for dealing with economic changes are not recovering as well as those that developed and implemented an economic development plan. Generally, such plans are intended to create jobs and encourage capital investment, as well as generate tax revenue for government operations and infrastructure improvements. The subject of this live webinar will be on defining and describing effective economic development plans. While this webinar will cover the
drivers of economic growth, our focus will be on a number of generally applicable and practical ideas to assist state and local governments as well as businesses.

Learning Objectives
•	You will be able to identify benefits of a master plan.
•	You will be able to explain what should go into the plan.
•	You will be able to discuss funding the plan.
•	You will be able to review the criteria for successful execution of the plan.

MORE [http://www.resourcegovernment.net/live-webinar/394412?c=1&p=3793786914&md=515333:22:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwOTIyOjM5NTU3Nzc3Njcg]

				Kevin Spiegel J.D. Crowe Horwath LLP

Membership + Live Webinar
Best Value $395
Register Now
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/shop/addcart.php?c=1&p=3793786914&md=515333:23:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwOTIyOjM5NTU3Nzc3Njcg&item=250822&item2=232499&discount_code=X5538282]

Live Webinar
$99
Register Now
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/shop/addcart.php?item=250822&c=1&p=3793786914&md=515333:24:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwOTIyOjM5NTU3Nzc3Njcg]

CD + Manual
Can't attend? $99
Order Now
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/shop/addcart.php?c=1&p=3793786914&md=515333:25:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwOTIyOjM5NTU3Nzc3Njcg&item=250855]

Live Webinar ID: 394412 | Priority Code: 3793-7869-14

*Please check Detailed Credit Information for approved credits. Credits by Lorman.
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/live-webinar/394412?c=1&p=3793786914&md=515333:26:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwOTIyOjM5NTU3Nzc3Njcg]

Access for FREE when you become a Gold Member

Join now and get Five free live webinars, unlimited webinars, and product discounts.

Join Now
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/membership/?c=1&p=3793786914&md=515333:27:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwOTIyOjM5NTU3Nzc3Njcg]

3 easy ways to order

Online: www.resourcegovernment.net
Phone: 1-866-411-6211
Email: info at resourcegovernment.net

Please provide the attendee’s name, company, address, phone # and email

EMAIL SETTINGS [http://www.resourcegovernment.net/u/?c=1&p=3793786914&e=smith@afrigeneas.com&md=515333:28:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwOTIyOjM5NTU3Nzc3Njcg]

Resource Government | 2510 Alpine Rd. | Eau Claire, WI | 54703 | 1-866-411-6211

This commercial email was sent to smith at afrigeneas.com. To ensure that all our mailings get to you safely, we recommend you add resourcegovernment.net to your whitelist in your email client. Learn more about how to add resourcegovernment.net to your whitelist. This email address is not used for customer support and communication. Please do not respond to this message.
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/supportcenter/whitelist.php?c=1&p=3793786914&md=515333:30:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwOTIyOjM5NTU3Nzc3Njcg]