[AfriAm-Smith] Achieve CSM - More Than Just a Job Board

Andrew Keenan akeenan at symplicity.com
Wed Sep 17 14:18:40 EDT 2014

Hi Lloyd,

I hope all is well! My name is Andrew Keenan and I represent Symplicity, the market leader in career services software and provider of Career Services Manager, which powers more than 1,100 career centers. As a professional dedicated to enhancing membership services, I wanted to reach out to inform you of ACHIEVE Career Services Manager (CSM) (http://symplicity.com/career_services_manager_achieve), a career services solution specifically devoted to associations.

ACHIEVE CSM is designed exclusively for associations to enhance membership services by providing members with robust career preparation tools, and expansive networking and mentoring opportunities throughout the job search process.

ACHIEVE CSM features dozens of advanced career services tools for job seekers, including virtual mock interviews, enhanced resume and cover letter building with LinkedIn integration, virtual career fairs planning and more. ACHIEVE CSM also expands mentoring and networking opportunities for your members by giving them full access to an extensive professional network (ProNet) database to search for mentors and volunteer career advisors.

We also believe this is an exciting opportunity for associations to maximize non-dues revenue generation. With ACHIEVE CSM, associations can expand and generate revenue from job board postings and hosted career fairs, offering value to not only their members but to employers as well.

I would love to demonstrate why more than 1,000 institutions already use Symplicity's career services software, and how your association can seamlessly generate revenue while offering real and relevant value to your members. Demonstrations are only about 60 minutes and scheduled at your convenience. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reply to this email or give me a call at (703) 351-0200 ext 7120.

I hope to hear from you soon!

With pleasure,

Andrew

--