[AfriAm-Smith] Revitalize Blighted Properties With Land Banks

Resource Government Live Webinars customerservice at resourcegovernment.net
Tue Sep 2 07:47:27 EDT 2014

Resource Government
Live Webinars - OnDemand - Membership [http://www.resourcegovernment.net/?c=1&p=3748037301&md=510310:20:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwOTAyOjM5MDg0MTg3NDMg]

Revitalize Blighted Properties With Land Banks
Oct 7 - 1pm ET

Learn More
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/live-webinar/392545?c=1&p=3748037301&md=510310:21:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwOTAyOjM5MDg0MTg3NDMg]

Credits*: CLE, CPE

Drive housing stabilization, revitalization and economic growth in your community with best practices for land bank programs.

Blighted, vacant and abandoned properties bring down the values of surrounding properties and threaten the stability of neighborhoods. A land bank authority can serve as a vital tool to help stabilize neighborhoods and find solutions to put these properties back into productive use. The key to success is applying the strengths of a land bank with planning and redevelopment tools in a public-private partnership. Attend this live webinar and learn about the tools and techniques that you can use
to get on the road to success with land bank programs in your community.

Learning Objectives
•	You will be able to identify what a land bank can do for your community.
•	You will be able to discuss how a county and city can deploy the powers of a land bank to strategically stabilize properties.
•	You will be able to explain what key factors for success are.
•	You will be able to discuss the criteria to determine if a land bank could work in your community.

MORE [http://www.resourcegovernment.net/live-webinar/392545?c=1&p=3748037301&md=510310:22:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwOTAyOjM5MDg0MTg3NDMg]

				Jeremey Newberg   Capital Access, Inc.

Membership + Live Webinar
Best Value $395
Register Now
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/shop/addcart.php?c=1&p=3748037301&md=510310:23:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwOTAyOjM5MDg0MTg3NDMg&item=250468&item2=232499&discount_code=X5538282]

Live Webinar
$99
Register Now
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/shop/addcart.php?item=250468&c=1&p=3748037301&md=510310:24:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwOTAyOjM5MDg0MTg3NDMg]

CD + Manual
Can't attend? $99
Order Now
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/shop/addcart.php?c=1&p=3748037301&md=510310:25:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwOTAyOjM5MDg0MTg3NDMg&item=250476]

Live Webinar ID: 392545 | Priority Code: 3748-0373-01

*Please check Detailed Credit Information for approved credits. Credits by Lorman.
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/live-webinar/392545?c=1&p=3748037301&md=510310:26:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwOTAyOjM5MDg0MTg3NDMg]

Access for FREE when you become a Gold Member

Join now and get Five free live webinars, unlimited webinars, and product discounts.

Join Now
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/membership/?c=1&p=3748037301&md=510310:27:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwOTAyOjM5MDg0MTg3NDMg]

3 easy ways to order

Online: www.resourcegovernment.net
Phone: 1-866-411-6211
Email: info at resourcegovernment.net

Please provide the attendee’s name, company, address, phone # and email

EMAIL SETTINGS [http://www.resourcegovernment.net/u/?c=1&p=3748037301&e=smith@afrigeneas.com&md=510310:28:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwOTAyOjM5MDg0MTg3NDMg]

Resource Government | 2510 Alpine Rd. | Eau Claire, WI | 54703 | 1-866-411-6211

This commercial email was sent to smith at afrigeneas.com. To ensure that all our mailings get to you safely, we recommend you add resourcegovernment.net to your whitelist in your email client. Learn more about how to add resourcegovernment.net to your whitelist. This email address is not used for customer support and communication. Please do not respond to this message.
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/supportcenter/whitelist.php?c=1&p=3748037301&md=510310:30:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQwOTAyOjM5MDg0MTg3NDMg]