[AfriAm-Smith] Creating a Successful Media Relations Strategy - OnDemand Webinar

Lorman OnDemand Webinars customerservice at lormaneducation.net
Tue Oct 28 11:21:52 EDT 2014

Lorman Education Services
Seminars - Live Webinars - OnDemand - Membership [http://www.lormaneducation.net/?c=1&p=3896962742&md=524254:17:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMDI4OjQwNzI3NTY3MTEg]

Creating a Successful Media Relations Strategy
View at your convenience 24/7, for 90 days - 87 min

Learn More
[http://www.lormaneducation.net/ondemand/394102EAU?c=1&p=3896962742&md=524254:18:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMDI4OjQwNzI3NTY3MTEg&discount_code=G1228169]

Credits*: CLE

Hear practical and proven media relation strategies and methods from a nationally recognized leader.

In an age of social media and a 24-hour news cycle, failing to pay attention to media relations can be a costly error. Even small town communities and the public officials that lead those communities must be prepared for potential high profile crisis situations and challenges, and the barrage of media coverage that will often ensue. The only way to survive is through strategic communications planning and preparation. This on-demand webinar will help you understand the social-media and never off
media context in which we live and how media relations can tie directly in with legal and even government relations challenges. You will learn the essential elements to being prepared, including: developing key messages for your organization, creating core media materials, understanding the role of new media in your preparations, the value of developing media relationships, and the many forms of media outreach available.

MORE [http://www.lormaneducation.net/ondemand/394102EAU?c=1&p=3896962742&md=524254:19:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMDI4OjQwNzI3NTY3MTEg]

				Frank Maisano   Bracewell & Giuliani LLP

OnDemand Webinar
$<span style="text-decoration: line-through;">99</span>  $79
Register Now
[http://www.lormaneducation.net/shop/addcart.php?item=248859&c=1&p=3896962742&md=524254:20:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMDI4OjQwNzI3NTY3MTEg&discount_code=G1228169]

CD + Manual
Can't attend? $99
Order Now
[http://www.lormaneducation.net/shop/add_item.php?c=1&p=3896962742&md=524254:21:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMDI4OjQwNzI3NTY3MTEg&item=248857]

OnDemand Webinar ID: 394102EAU | Priority Code: 3896-9627-42

*Please check Detailed Credit Information for approved credits. Credits by Lorman.
[http://www.lormaneducation.net/ondemand/394102EAU?c=1&p=3896962742&md=524254:22:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMDI4OjQwNzI3NTY3MTEg]

3 easy ways to order

Online: www.lormaneducation.net
Phone: 1-866-352-9539
Email: info at lormaneducation.net

EMAIL SETTINGS [http://www.lormaneducation.net/u/?c=1&p=3896962742&e=smith@afrigeneas.com&md=524254:23:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMDI4OjQwNzI3NTY3MTEg]

Lorman Education Services | 2510 Alpine Rd. | Eau Claire, WI | 54703 | 1-866-352-9539

This commercial email was sent to smith at afrigeneas.com. To ensure that all our mailings get to you safely, we recommend you add lormaneducation.net to your whitelist in your email client. Learn more about how to add lormaneducation.net to your whitelist. This email address is not used for customer support and communication. Please do not respond to this message.
[http://www.lormaneducation.net/contact/whitelist.php?c=1&p=3896962742&md=524254:25:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMDI4OjQwNzI3NTY3MTEg]