[AfriAm-Smith] What IS Interactive Content? See Why It Works

SnapApp (@Snap_App) team at snapapp.com
Sun Oct 26 11:21:43 EDT 2014

<http://info.snapapp.com/WhatIsInteractiveContent.html?utm_source=stream&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nurture>
Hi Lloyd-

What if you could engage and interact with your audience in a way that will allow you to build deeper profiles? What if you could also provide prospects with customized content to meet their needs?

Well, it’s possible through interactive content! Download our ‘What Is Interactive Content and Why It Works’ white paper <http://info.snapapp.com/WhatIsInteractiveContent.html?utm_source=stream&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nurture> and learn:

 - What interactive content really means
 - The mechanics of interactive content
 - How to deliver value to your audience
 - How to deliver value to your organization

 <http://info.snapapp.com/WhatIsInteractiveContent.html?utm_source=stream&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nurture>
Enjoy,
The SnapApp Team
SnapApp <http://www.snapapp.com>

Contact Us <http://www.snapapp.com/contact>

85 Main St. Suite 200, Watertown, MA 02472