[AfriAm-Smith] GASB 34: Financial Reporting for State and Local Governments

Resource Government Live Webinars customerservice at resourcegovernment.net
Mon Oct 20 11:51:14 EDT 2014

Resource Government
Live Webinars - OnDemand - Membership [http://www.resourcegovernment.net/?c=1&p=3859546001&md=522694:20:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMDIwOjQwNTEzODI3MjQg]

GASB 34: Financial Reporting Requirements for State and Local Governments
Dec 2 - 1pm ET

Learn More
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/live-webinar/394539?c=1&p=3859546001&md=522694:21:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMDIwOjQwNTEzODI3MjQg]

Credits*: CAC, CPE

Gain new insights with a comprehensive overview of government financial reporting from beginning to end.

Recent financial difficulties of state and local government finances, highlighted by some noteworthy bankruptcy filings, have prompted increased attention on governmental financial statements. The financial statements of these governments and governmental entities can be very confusing, even for the experienced accountant. This live webinar will explain the overall financial reporting model used by governments under GASB 34 and help you understand the types of information that can be gleaned
from the financial statements and what that information means. The live webinar will also discuss some very important accounting areas (such as pensions) and how those accounting areas are reflected in governmental financial statements.

Learning Objectives
•	You will be able to identify the difference between a measurement focus and basis of accounting.
•	You will be able to discuss the differences between GAAP financial statements and a CAFR.
•	You will be able to explain basic components of GAAP financial statements.
•	You will be able to review new accounting rules on the horizon.

MORE [http://www.resourcegovernment.net/live-webinar/394539?c=1&p=3859546001&md=522694:22:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMDIwOjQwNTEzODI3MjQg]

				Warren Ruppel CPA Marks Paneth LLP

Membership + Live Webinar
Best Value $395
Register Now
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/shop/addcart.php?c=1&p=3859546001&md=522694:23:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMDIwOjQwNTEzODI3MjQg&item=251396&item2=232499&discount_code=X5538282]

Live Webinar
$99
Register Now
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/shop/addcart.php?item=251396&c=1&p=3859546001&md=522694:24:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMDIwOjQwNTEzODI3MjQg]

CD + Manual
Can't attend? $99
Order Now
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/shop/addcart.php?c=1&p=3859546001&md=522694:25:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMDIwOjQwNTEzODI3MjQg&item=251422]

Live Webinar ID: 394539 | Priority Code: 3859-5460-01

*Please check Detailed Credit Information for approved credits. Credits by Lorman.
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/live-webinar/394539?c=1&p=3859546001&md=522694:26:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMDIwOjQwNTEzODI3MjQg]

Access for FREE when you become a Gold Member

Join now and get Five free live webinars, unlimited webinars, and product discounts.

Join Now
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/membership/?c=1&p=3859546001&md=522694:27:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMDIwOjQwNTEzODI3MjQg]

3 easy ways to order

Online: www.resourcegovernment.net
Phone: 1-866-411-6211
Email: info at resourcegovernment.net

Please provide the attendee’s name, company, address, phone # and email

EMAIL SETTINGS [http://www.resourcegovernment.net/u/?c=1&p=3859546001&e=smith@afrigeneas.com&md=522694:28:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMDIwOjQwNTEzODI3MjQg]

Resource Government | 2510 Alpine Rd. | Eau Claire, WI | 54703 | 1-866-411-6211

This commercial email was sent to smith at afrigeneas.com. To ensure that all our mailings get to you safely, we recommend you add resourcegovernment.net to your whitelist in your email client. Learn more about how to add resourcegovernment.net to your whitelist. This email address is not used for customer support and communication. Please do not respond to this message.
[http://www.resourcegovernment.net/supportcenter/whitelist.php?c=1&p=3859546001&md=522694:30:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMDIwOjQwNTEzODI3MjQg]