[AfriAm-Smith] What Governments Can Do To Help Small Business Growth - OnDemand Webinar

Lorman OnDemand Webinars customerservice at lormaneducation.net
Thu Oct 2 10:40:36 EDT 2014

Lorman Education Services
Seminars - Live Webinars - OnDemand - Membership [http://www.lormaneducation.net/?c=1&p=3812298293&md=517413:17:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMDAyOjM5ODIyNDEwNDUg]

Leaders or Feeders: What Governments Can Do To Help Grow Small Businesses
View at your convenience 24/7, for 90 days - 90 min

Learn More
[http://www.lormaneducation.net/ondemand/392921EAU?c=1&p=3812298293&md=517413:18:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMDAyOjM5ODIyNDEwNDUg&discount_code=G1228169]

Credits*: CPE

Learn Methods Used Across the Country to Help Support Small Business Growth

Government officials and elected leaders are facing intense pressure to demonstrate job growth, but conventional big business recruitment efforts involve large budget and staff time commitments - and seldom pay off.  Governments are increasingly seeing a need to focus economic development efforts on small business growth, but they soon discover that the same methods cannot be applied – that small businesses have very different needs and expectations.  This on-demand webinar will help you get
inside the mind of a small business owner and understand their assumptions and challenges.  We will then examine methods being used by large and small communities across the country to help support small business growth by providing relatively low-cost types of assistance. These feeder types of assistance focus on cultivating a robust, highly interconnected small business environment that can catalyze growth faster than conventional methods.  This on-demand webinar will also examine effective
roles that governments can play in actively changing a community’s small business environment through targeted efforts that make the best use of governments strengths and capacities.

MORE [http://www.lormaneducation.net/ondemand/392921EAU?c=1&p=3812298293&md=517413:19:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMDAyOjM5ODIyNDEwNDUg]

				Della G. Rucker AICP, CEcD Wise Economy Workshop, LLC

OnDemand Webinar
$<span style="text-decoration: line-through;">99</span>  $79
Register Now
[http://www.lormaneducation.net/shop/addcart.php?item=248378&c=1&p=3812298293&md=517413:20:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMDAyOjM5ODIyNDEwNDUg&discount_code=G1228169]

CD + Manual
Can't attend? $99
Order Now
[http://www.lormaneducation.net/shop/add_item.php?c=1&p=3812298293&md=517413:21:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMDAyOjM5ODIyNDEwNDUg&item=248380]

OnDemand Webinar ID: 392921EAU | Priority Code: 3812-2982-93

*Please check Detailed Credit Information for approved credits. Credits by Lorman.
[http://www.lormaneducation.net/ondemand/392921EAU?c=1&p=3812298293&md=517413:22:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMDAyOjM5ODIyNDEwNDUg]

3 easy ways to order

Online: www.lormaneducation.net
Phone: 1-866-352-9539
Email: info at lormaneducation.net

EMAIL SETTINGS [http://www.lormaneducation.net/u/?c=1&p=3812298293&e=smith@afrigeneas.com&md=517413:23:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMDAyOjM5ODIyNDEwNDUg]

Lorman Education Services | 2510 Alpine Rd. | Eau Claire, WI | 54703 | 1-866-352-9539

This commercial email was sent to smith at afrigeneas.com. To ensure that all our mailings get to you safely, we recommend you add lormaneducation.net to your whitelist in your email client. Learn more about how to add lormaneducation.net to your whitelist. This email address is not used for customer support and communication. Please do not respond to this message.
[http://www.lormaneducation.net/contact/whitelist.php?c=1&p=3812298293&md=517413:25:c21pdGhAYWZyaWdlbmVhcy5jb206MTQxMDAyOjM5ODIyNDEwNDUg]